Reviews for Someone to Save You
infiniteheadaches chapter 18 . 7/10
It's upsetting to see this go so long without an update! I hope the story hasn't come to a screeching halt for good! I really enjoy reading it!
RocknRose242 chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
Thank you so much for this story!
I am totally stoked that I found an amazing story like yours, you really have a great talent in writing and so I hope that you'll continue and finish this story in near future even though it's been a while since you updated.
Please don't disappoint your faithful readers any further, I can't wait to see what's yet to come and truly hope that you'll decide to continue and maybe even finish.

Regards :)
Guest chapter 19 . 3/22/2014
Can you please update soon! I will love you forever haha, it's such an amazing story and actually has a good plot line and all these interesting things about it which make it so enjoyable to read. Your a great writer :)
Kiss Me I'm Italian151 chapter 19 . 7/9/2013
When are you going to update?
basscymru chapter 19 . 7/3/2013
OK, you have no idea how much I'm enjoying this story. It's clever, you can write well, the characters are very well developed, and as is evident, you've got people hooked. However, I'm sure people have told you this before, your writing's stilted, because of grammatical mistakes, and lack of flow. I would like to suggest that you get hold of a Beta reader, and offer my services. I'm only saying that because I would genuinely enjoy doing it, but if you have someone else for the job, get them to do it instead. PM me if you're interested. If you can be arses, tell me your decision as well (please!).
mandyluvmom chapter 19 . 5/29/2013
Update!(:
Goonie-Gal chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
(I may have already sent this to you but i wasn't logged in so i don't know if you got it. If you did... sorry for the double!)

So... this may well be the longest review you've ever faced... so prepare yourself if you have the time and if not... well make some time!

First of all, i've read many Jumper fan fics because, lets face it, everyone should be writing about Griffen. Roll credits. Unfortunately as i've encountered many stories that are seemingly prone to success, they all tend to waver towards one thing. One thing that has kept me off of reading fanfiction from a very disappointing experience. They take a main character... one that isn't their own... and they simply... morph. They churn the original lovable character into what their own minds perceived them to be. Granted its not their character. They didn't create the orignal and ergo it's difficult to keep the character walking straight. Personalities turn into hopeless romantics. This is fanfiction website though, so my thoughts are not exactly a condemning notion.

Furthermore... the lack of planning ahead. This notion... will be short. Only because if anyone is guilty of this... it's me. The stories seem to build up without actually knowing what it is what's being built. (I totally just sounded like Captain Jack Sparrow...)

With those two things being said, I have no answer for you as to why i decided to get back on and read. It was random. Literally random. Went to my search browser and typed something in and for some reason fanfiction was picked among my long forgotten use-to-be frequently visited sites. But i was like "hey why not" browsed movies... made a choice between Young guns, Treasure planet, and Jumpers (you can guess which one i chose) Maybe ...six hours later? ... i found myself at chapter 19.

You my dear friend, need to update.
'Nough said.
GoonieGal12 chapter 19 . 3/11/2013

You my dear friend, need to update.
'Nough said.
infiniteheadaches chapter 19 . 3/4/2013
I'm always happy to see an update! Great chapter as always!
Thephoenix1996 chapter 19 . 2/28/2013
Thank you for the update. I'm glad you're not quitting on this. hopefully the next chapter is coming soon.
Magdalenara chapter 19 . 2/27/2013
Ooohhh! Loved this chapter, though it felt a little bit short. But I was starved for an update and your chapter was the much needed drop of water in a wasteland desert of lack of fanfic feed!

So, Parker proving her acting talent was hilarious! And Griffin is really completely incapable of comforting people is he? Talk about social awkward here - that pal is an island, I tell you!
Oh, but the last scene was so ... so ... *argh* I loved it alright! Parker is way too comfortable with touching Griffin all the time! His face in the last scene must have been hilarious - or maybe, he's got used to it by now?

Alright, alright, you are amazing!
Love,
Mag.

PS: Don't be shocked that we are still following your story! I won't stop following until you stop writing, girl! You're just too good to not be read!
Thephoenix1996 chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
Oh my god, this story is so good. I love your OC and how you portray Griffen. hope to see more of this story soon.
ccee chapter 18 . 2/13/2013
oh wow. this story is way more exciting than the movie! I love your character and I'd like to see her tougher side where she gets in a fight or saves Griffin from a paladin. :D
the awkwardness between them is so cute and their actions fit their personalities perfectly. god, I love Jamie Bell.
cant wait for the next chapter! thanks for relieving me from boredom.
infiniteworld8 chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
Excellent. I've been reading this story for almost a year and I was eagerly anticpating the next chapters and... here they are. I loved this chapter. Your Ocs Parker and Jack are very likable and enjoyable to read about. Griffin is well... griffin, which means gruff, mean at times,no nosense but essentially good hearted. Thanks for the update and hope inspiration finds you for the next chapters!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
Omg she kissed him...on the cheek holy shit. My life is nearly complete :) thank you soooo much!