Reviews for Love Me, Sensei
aquilawind chapter 26 . 7/7
just finished reading this and I thought I want to say thank you for the great story:)
I'm glad you did not make renji and orihime an evil protagonist like some of other fic I've read...
Jade Rojo chapter 22 . 6/19
RENJI !

First Byakuya and now Renji ! The men that are supposed to love and care about Rukia the most..

It sucks..Can't believe it...

Now Ichigo really needs his shinigami super powers back to rescue Rukia..!
Jade Rojo chapter 21 . 6/19
OHHHHH NO WAY... THIS BYAKUYA IS EVEN WORST THAN THE ONE IN THE ANIME !

He robbed Rukia..! I was wondering who the hell and for what destroy her things.. if she wasnt rich or anything..

And treatening Ichigo and Isshin with jail, death or worst !ยก?
He is so fuc""#$%$& wrong!

Punishment is in order...! PLEASE !
Jade Rojo chapter 11 . 6/17
I was drooling .. that was such a tender and cute and hot kiss... ! Finally Finally !
Jade Rojo chapter 10 . 6/17
my God.. he is totally whipped since chapter four !
Jade Rojo chapter 9 . 6/17
oh my god ! iCHIGO is doomed !
Jade Rojo chapter 6 . 6/16
are you kidding.. I love it...! They only thing i didnt love it was the part where Rukia didnt pursued the thief.. I think she could try to grab him or at least yell for help.. Sound it too weak and girly for her ...!
Jade Rojo chapter 5 . 6/16
Wow... that was a earth shaking moment ! And it was a little inocent and light kiss ,,,!
bjorn aleswiller chapter 26 . 5/18
*thundering rounds of applauds to this ending* i f*cking loved this story... i've always had a soft spot for ichi-ruki pairings but this one is one of the better ones i've read to date. :)
Hope you can write a second part to this like when they have their first kid.(how Byakuya reacts to that)And more on Momo and Toshiro. Like their upcoming wedding!Oh and Renji too
JustThatKindOfSpecial chapter 26 . 4/20
This was really good, I really enjoyed it, admittedly the ending WAS quite cliched but the rest of the story was well thought out and planned. Even when you claimed to have rushed you really couldn't tell.
But anyway! Good work!
One Sapphire Rose chapter 26 . 4/19
Can you hear me sniffling? THIS WAS AN AMAZING FANFIC. It's probably the best. It was very well planned out, every detail covered, you could really feel the drama and love. Arigatou, senpai, for bringing this fanfic into everyone's life to enjoy! *salute*
Justapunkbitch chapter 26 . 3/25
I absolutely adored this -
I've been really sick lately so I have nothing better to do than read. I read this in like a day :p (which is rare for me) .

I loved this to pieces and I can't wait to read more from you because honestly this is a very well written story. Some of the transitions were a bit jumpy but overall a magnificent read!
shuuemura chapter 26 . 3/19
Wow! Im not for long reviews but just had to leave this note (even thoughthe writer prob stopped writing years go). Brilliant writing, storyline, and character development. This one left a lasting impression. At first i was skeptical on the age difference and the story itself, but in the end, by far one of the best ive read so far! Wished you were still writing!
akatsukireunites chapter 26 . 1/28
aw this was so cute! thx for the story!
1,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »