Reviews for Love Me, Sensei
midnightscar17 chapter 26 . 9/22
Should of done a couple more chapters.

Great story though
Mudsaur chapter 4 . 9/14
Your story curses a lot more than I feel it needs to.
malea.anne chapter 10 . 9/13
lol! poor ichigo!~
applepieshiomai chapter 26 . 9/12
Such a nice story! No drama, really light and full of love. I definitely recommend this!
applepieshiomai chapter 11 . 9/11
That was hotly described. Kyaaaaaa *flips tables*
applepieshiomai chapter 5 . 9/11
Kyaaaaa how could youuu kurosaki senseiiii! I am hooked!
Velial13 chapter 3 . 9/4
Only chicks use 'Watashi' in their speech, males use 'Boku' when adressing someone higher on a social ladder and 'Ore' when adressing someone lower.
TheLazyDragonBall chapter 26 . 9/3
AMAZING! ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BRILLIANT!
Dovahkiin55 chapter 26 . 8/29
I can't believe it's over, Not even telling us how they're wedding was :(
Oh well, I conjure that up in my head
Dovahkiin55 chapter 24 . 8/29
You keep saying you are unhappy with some of your chapters,
I don't see why.
This is one of the best RukiaXIchigo fanfics I've ever read.
And I ship them so hard! Meaning I read way to much!
So don't think this is a bad fanfic.
You should be proud of this amazing gift you have written.
BinaLove chapter 26 . 8/29
10/10 love ya story
Dovahkiin55 chapter 15 . 8/28
I will kill Renji! Rukia! Kill Renji for me!
Any I love how this is turning out!
but still really Renji! This was so damned sad! To much for me.
I actually started crying.
Dovahkiin55 chapter 9 . 8/28
This cliffhanger is EVILLL!
EVIIILLLLL I TELL YOU!
EEVVVIIIILLLLLLLL!
KMSL!

I love how this story is shaping up.
Talcie chapter 1 . 8/19
Now that Bleach is over I decided to go through all my favourite fics and thank you for your work. Maybe I commented here earlier, I can't tell, but then, once again - this is one of my favourites, I've read it at least 4 times thank you for writing and posting it because it gave me glorious moment of joy :*
sinfulxdaises chapter 26 . 8/13
HEY! (Sorry umm didnt mean to shout, just wanted you attention) To start off, I need to say that I'm not a big fan of romance between teacher and student but I enjoyed this fic and it kinda reminded me of Dengeki Daisy. I mean seeing how Ichigo is desperate to protect Rukia and how strong their relationship is (even they're all idiots.. in their unique ways) and not the sexy parts of the fic (cos I don't remember Dengeki Daisy having any of that hmm) HAHA. I really love how possessive Ichigo is about Rukia and how Rukia is proud of thathow Rukia had Ichigo at the beck and callhow cuddly and FLUFFY they are togetherhow you added other couple(s) in it along with the Renji-Orihime drama. Lovely elements of drama, humour, family and suspense in there, just flavour the whole story. Though just a sudden thought, the punishment for having any unprofessional relationship with a student is really harsh, I mean, expelled from school woah, I thought it did only be the teacher being punished and fired that's all. KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED good luck to you, author-san! It was a lovely read, thank you!
1,267 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »