Reviews for Love Me, Sensei
q.anne409 chapter 8 . 11/4
1-26 hit. A possible sequel?
Robotdocter chapter 26 . 10/22
possibly do a sequel?
crylnn chapter 26 . 8/30
hitsuhina :)
Earilmadith21 chapter 26 . 8/1
God! I really loved your fic. It was funny as hell, full of tenderness, sweet and sometimes sad. I mean it had all the feelings well portraited. I loved how you kept the personalities and how you mixed some things that indeed happen in the original story. I fall in love with both Rukia and Ichigo, after reading this I really want to be in love ... I wish I had a sexy teacher when I was at high school, unfortunately I hadn't haha, anyway... Your fic goes directly to my favorites without a doubt. Thanks for writing such a great fic
aquilawind chapter 26 . 7/7
just finished reading this and I thought I want to say thank you for the great story:)
I'm glad you did not make renji and orihime an evil protagonist like some of other fic I've read...
Jade Rojo chapter 22 . 6/19

First Byakuya and now Renji ! The men that are supposed to love and care about Rukia the most..

It sucks..Can't believe it...

Now Ichigo really needs his shinigami super powers back to rescue Rukia..!
Jade Rojo chapter 21 . 6/19

He robbed Rukia..! I was wondering who the hell and for what destroy her things.. if she wasnt rich or anything..

And treatening Ichigo and Isshin with jail, death or worst !ยก?
He is so fuc""#$%$& wrong!

Punishment is in order...! PLEASE !
Jade Rojo chapter 11 . 6/17
I was drooling .. that was such a tender and cute and hot kiss... ! Finally Finally !
Jade Rojo chapter 10 . 6/17
my God.. he is totally whipped since chapter four !
Jade Rojo chapter 9 . 6/17
oh my god ! iCHIGO is doomed !
Jade Rojo chapter 6 . 6/16
are you kidding.. I love it...! They only thing i didnt love it was the part where Rukia didnt pursued the thief.. I think she could try to grab him or at least yell for help.. Sound it too weak and girly for her ...!
Jade Rojo chapter 5 . 6/16
Wow... that was a earth shaking moment ! And it was a little inocent and light kiss ,,,!
bjorn aleswiller chapter 26 . 5/18
*thundering rounds of applauds to this ending* i f*cking loved this story... i've always had a soft spot for ichi-ruki pairings but this one is one of the better ones i've read to date. :)
Hope you can write a second part to this like when they have their first kid.(how Byakuya reacts to that)And more on Momo and Toshiro. Like their upcoming wedding!Oh and Renji too
JustThatKindOfSpecial chapter 26 . 4/20
This was really good, I really enjoyed it, admittedly the ending WAS quite cliched but the rest of the story was well thought out and planned. Even when you claimed to have rushed you really couldn't tell.
But anyway! Good work!