Reviews for Don't Touch
amberxxafs chapter 1 . 8/30
Usually I avoid rape stories at all costs but this was not only sensitive, it was beautifully written and felt true to characters. Love the conflicting emotions in each person. Brilliant, thank you for writing x
Blackshadow390 chapter 1 . 8/1
These are the one-shots I love.
That was too fucking cute - and in ONE CHAPTER?! HOW?!
Anika chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
I'm rewatching DGM after 6 years (bc of Dgm hallow in summer ) and I started to read fanfictions again which i actually stopped hahah
But I'm so INTO Dgm an Yullen again
Thank youu I enjoyed reading it!
YukiOwO chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
SEQUEL?any sequel?
NekoYullenMidnightKitsune chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
That was really adorable!
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Wow, quite the variety of school work you've got there. Oh yeah, and one of the few things you could do to make this better is to separate it into chapters. It would make the story much more navigable. But good job. Sated my sick, twisted, perverted side well. Plus, it didn't make me wanna cry at the end.
tygereyeofthedead chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
If I were an exorcist in a position like that I'd just kidnap her and tell her to at least be educated before making any decisions. Nadya is extra fucking stupid and the storyline was a little fucked up, most rape victims don't want sex ever again. Just saying. However you write good lemons.
Kage no Hato chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
loveed it took me around 5/6 hours to read but worth it thank you !
Kakudo Shi chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Whaaaaa this is so beautiful, I totally LOVES your Yullen fic
Them chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I found this enjoyable, even if I have only seen the first 6 or 7 episodes of the anime and read the first 3 volumes of the manga. You mind works the same way as mine, and I like that. :) Keep on writing
-SorensonShinigami
Izzywing chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Wow that was long, but good!
IsisAkuma chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Amazing
AllenxKanda2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I. Loved. It. Oh my God, I almost cried at the part where it showed what Tyki did to Allen. But when they got together and Kanda realized and acted on his feelings... There were just so many emotions and you portrayed them beautifully! I'd love to read more story's like this so I encourage you to write more!
Crazyanimelover1289 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I'm guessing the tarots will be about Alma Karma (for Kanda) and Neah/14th (for Allen)