Reviews for Turnabout Fudge
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This whole thing is super cute! Def going on my favs and "reread when feeling down" list. And they felt pretty IC too, I loved how Edgeworth's reaction translated to the games- almost as if playing the games when reading it.
risame chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
ahahaha, pearl that stubborn about 'mystic-maya-and-mr-nick-is-in-love-for-each-other' is really amusing xDD I wonder, thought, when she can accept the fact that they're not lovers, because Phoenix is FOREVAAAAH for Edgewooooorth! xDDDD with a note, that phoenix is on the role where HE that supposed to give chocolate. *squealsquealsqueal*

you insert gumshoexmaggey hints too!? HOWCANIBEMOREHAPPYTHANTHESE! xDDD I always support canon pairing (and yes, edgeworthxphoenix is way too canon) including these pairing... *fangirldreaming*but maybe I'll kill anyone who make anything dirty about them. ._. ahaha, just kidding!

Larry, HOW you can let something like that happend!? xDDD you are so ridiculous...

and there's ms. Oldbag too! xDD edeworth's reaction is real EPIC

with your hints of edgeyxnick, this fanfic is GOLD.

uh,,, sorry, i'm ended up being fangirling all the way... hehehe, hope you make more and more fanfic, I'll definitely read and review it all! thank you very much!

risame chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I was so d'awwwwww when imagine about Phoenix that cooking-okay maybe baking-with the two feys xDD I knew you should be my mother, nick! xDD
His motherly manner is just SOOOO canon!

maybe it's just my thought that made me felt this way, but I think you're too long-winded (did I spell it right?). you can just skip the shopping part and straight into the baking part. At the many part of this chapter, too, you wrote many lines that's not really necessary. It's just my opinion, thought... sorry, but I don't want to insult you.

i'm sorry if you felt hurt with my review, I didn't meant to, just want to give some suggestion. you know. I late to mention this, but english is not my mother's language so there would be many false grammar in my review. ehehe, i'm really sorry.
risame chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This fic is SOOO need more review. should I review each of these chapter?
REALLY, I can't see why this fic didn't have more review.

Kurain Flying Technique, whoa, I was cracked when Phoenix remarked about it xDD
The way these Feys make Phoenix do what they want is believable, I can see these really happend on the game XDD

um, may I really review each of these chapters? Ha, I will do that anyway!

stranger-danger chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
ONLY 3 REVIEWS? This fic deserves SO MUCH MORE! *foams at the mouth*

I applaud your proficient use of the English language to bring to life the classic 'Valentine's Day Screw-ups' plot. Seriously, I was grinning like an homicidal psycopath while reading this fic and scaring my colleagues in the process. The part with Oldbag just slayed me. XD PURE. GOLD.

The chaos and mayhem poor Phoenix has to go through with the Fey cousins is pretty believable (and definitely something probable should it be in the game...O HOW I WISH it was.) And how 'motherly' Phoenix was...*snorts* THAT part floored me too. XD

Waiting in anticipation for the continuation of Turnabout:White's Day! 2 thumbs up!
mochiusagi chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
aw phoenix is blushing, how cute! oh what is edgeworth going to get Phoenix for White day? Please update soon!
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Kyah! Advent children! *happy fangirl squeal* please update soon!
seastone130 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
This is really cute! I love the way you describe things, and Nick's reactions to... pretty much everything are priceless! Can't wait to see what comes next! :)