Reviews for Size Matters Not
kittycat chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Found this on TV Tropes.

So cute! I love how this story manages to be really sweet while still keeping everyone in character.
Khaleesi Khupcakes chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Round Frank, hee hee hee, bouncy!
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Do you know this fic is recommended at TV Tropes? That's where I found it. I applaud you for actually making these guys cute.
lfkdlkfjfd chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Um, wow.

That was probably THE sweetest story I have ever read. It was quite in character too. You actually explained that Rocky could sing, most people overlook that fact, and just make him sit there as Frankie's plaything, not that he isn't but, he does have feelings. I think it's impossible to describe how much I love this story.

-CC.
eofi chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Aw, that was adorable. :'D

I can totally imagine that happening, even Frank getting fat... Likes to indulge without thinking of consequences, heh.

Wonderfully in character, too.

Bless Rocky. c:
zombielikebrains chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I can't even explain how cute this is! it'd be lovely if you happened to continue it, the characters are adorable. Great job.
RJ chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Oh this was very sweet! )
BaronOBeefDip chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Hey, this is BaronOBeefDip here...the author of this story.

Just to let everyone know, I don't plan on adding any more chapters to this story. It was just a fun little Rocky/Frank weight gain (Seriously, how many RHPS fanfics are there that feature a fat Frank?) story that I wrote.

However, if anyone here wishes to write a sequel or even turn this into a multi-chaptered story...they are free to do so. Just, please, give me credit first.

Thanks for the reviews,

BaronOBeefDip
Big Mama Furter chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Hello, BaronOfBeefDip.

I think this story is really sweet. Would you ever consider doing more to it? I think you should. I'd be interested in seeing where you take it.

Bye for now.