Reviews for one night in hades, one night in eternity
Devan chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This. Is. PREFECT! AAAAHHHH! My fangurling has never been so loud. The ending was perfect. It was well written with few grammatical errors. Well done. I'll definitely be reading this again.
yum chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
yummy! lol
Al D. Baran ou Pervy Otaku chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aw ! So cute ! I love it !
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
oh, heavenly dreams for me tonight. could you please tell me the song title and artist, please?
That's LEON chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
D'aww, that was so cute. X33
Brunette S Angel chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
OMG – Seph is such a jerkface! Cloud’s parents too! No wonder Cloud had a tough time in high school. Poor boy. Luckily he has a friend like Zack (who is with Aerith? *gag*) XD

E! I love when characters make a grand ol’ entrance! Especially when they do it saving someone from someone! *sounds trumpets* Yay Leon!

I love how Zack was a little protective over Cloud. I do love Zack, especially when he cares for Cloud, and seeing him like this makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I love it that Leon isn’t a stranger, really - *looks around nervously* and he likes Cloud! *giggles* So cute!

*one last gag for Zack x Aerith* I’m okay… I’m okay…

Eek! Leon sure knows how to teach someone to dance! This part was so beautifully written as the words you used and the way it was written was so perfectly seductive, even for a reader. Heh, you have my blushing!

Can something be hot and sweet at the same time? I think so, anyways because this was! And Leon loves Cloud; so adorable. My heart broke for the poor blond when he feared that Leon was about to turn on him and the way you ended the fic was beautiful. Great work! I’m in favour for a sequel! Please? I love this piece and another would be fun.