Reviews for Brotherhood Bonds
TetraDSerket chapter 18 . 2/24
Hey I know it's been quite a while, but I'm really curious as to where this story is going. You should definitely consider continuing it!
2lazy2login chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
I realize you're probably not going to finish this, considering it has not been updated since 2009, but it was amazing. Thank you for writing this story and it's predecessor. You writing talent surpasses even some of the best, in my opinion. I hope you see this review, and it makes you smile.

-Broken-shadowhunter-girl
theKender chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
please tell me there is more somewhere... this was great, it can't just end there...
Souldarkalone chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
mas? por favor *ojos de cachorro*
A.M.Rouss chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
Why haven't you updated this anymore?!
Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla chapter 18 . 4/17/2014
More?
kasey chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
This is basically my fav stories. So plz continue. I think u have a problem with finishing sequels :P
darrenitis chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
So... you need to update this, like.. now.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/2/2013
Feed the dragon? Why did the dragon stop feeding us? It's about four years after the last update now and still people review and tell you, they'd like another chapter. Please think about writing again.
FangirlingFanati chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
Oh my gosh... I just can't explain how awesoem your stories are. I stayed up till two in the morning to finish Lightness and Darkness and True Brotherhood, and got up at six to read this one. I know this is cliched, and probably hopelessly pointless, but at least consider finishing this? There aren't many fanfictions that get me emotional, but I swear I was a sniveling pile of snot after finishing Lightness and Darkness, not to even mention True Brotherhood...

FangirlingFanaticThatIsTooLazyToLogin
MysteryFury chapter 18 . 5/25/2013
I like need more... Why you leave us?
JulietWinchester chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
Great story, actually made me cry a little! Not many fanfictions do that to me so congrats? New chapter please? I want to know what happens next sooooo badly! :D
crlncyln chapter 18 . 9/13/2012
Are you going to continue this story?!
I found this story and it's prequel today and read them straight through! Amazing, heart breaking stories! Please update this, I would love to read more!
crystalroserules chapter 18 . 8/17/2012
PLEASSSEEEEEEEEE continue this story. you can't leave it like this. please please please please. haha
Jesssy chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
I love this story! Poor Sammy! Please, please continue this story! I wa to read more of it!
it's just too good to let it stay like this!
Good work!