Reviews for The Humane Hollow
Neroscurse chapter 1 . 6/13
I know this is dead but still had to comment on the holy shit Orihime is a fucking op as hell god.
Kyuubi-dono chapter 8 . 10/14/2017
Wow. Just looked at the date for this thing and... Wow. 09' huh? Not updating this, like, ever are you? Haha. Well, it was good while it lasted. This was cool. I've always seen Ichigo and Rukia as friends tbh. Ah well. Your decision as the author of course, and this was good regardless of any ships.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 8 . 9/9/2016
wow...alternate universe hopping Aizen, as if he needed anything more in his favor. got a real interesting story here
ffname Taliante chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
chapter 1-5 oooooohhh interesting i like this story
chapter 6 "ukitake dies" noooooooo so cruel why world whyyyyyyyyyy i hate this story

but yeah nice job making a unique plot
Himawari-no-Ichizoku chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
What.

The.

FUCK!?
VariousStories chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
Chapter 1: I love this story!
Chapter 5: I hate this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/17/2015
Can you please update? I love this book so much
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
Isn't Ichigo's partner's name White?
helkil chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
I'm trying best I can not to hate this I also decided to read it a little more to see if they all become vasto lords and be badass I have always wanted to read a fabric were yuzu, Karin, and ichigo become hollows and are taken in by aizen and ultimately turn into vasto lorde/ arancarr/ espada
helkil chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
This is shit sorry tried to read the rest but couldn't
Moon6Shadow chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
Really enjoying it so far. Never saw the blood in the food coming but it sure was interesting particularly when the masks were created. Still not quite sure I get that it but oh well it works.
Doctor Psychosis chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
as hard as it is for me to say this about someone as innocent as orihime...i completely agree with the statement that we would all love to see her spill out of her top XD
amerdism chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Hope to see more soon.
Ryuus2 chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
I don't want to admit it, but this is actually much better than Ichigo and the Beanstalk. This is what that could have been had you not dropped whatever premise you had half way through and made it a crack fic. I'm actually very surprised that this isn't on TvTropes as well.

I just realized what double Aizen means. It means that we'll get to see a version of the smug bastard actually working to benefit Ichigo, as he and his friends are the only wild cards strong enough to stand a chance against himself. And along with the Kenpachi-d captains, they might actually stand...a ghost of a chance.

Keep up the great work!
Penally1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I've just started with this story/fan fiction and I've already started loving it! I love how you've created your character interaction and I think that the story/fan fiction will be amazing!;-)