Reviews for The Humane Hollow
Can you please update? I love this book so much
Isn't Ichigo's partner's name White?
helkil chapter 3 . 3/10
I'm trying best I can not to hate this I also decided to read it a little more to see if they all become vasto lords and be badass I have always wanted to read a fabric were yuzu, Karin, and ichigo become hollows and are taken in by aizen and ultimately turn into vasto lorde/ arancarr/ espada
helkil chapter 2 . 3/9
This is shit sorry tried to read the rest but couldn't
Moon6Shadow chapter 8 . 2/9
Really enjoying it so far. Never saw the blood in the food coming but it sure was interesting particularly when the masks were created. Still not quite sure I get that it but oh well it works.
The Lazy Bastard chapter 3 . 1/26
as hard as it is for me to say this about someone as innocent as orihime...i completely agree with the statement that we would all love to see her spill out of her top XD
amerdism chapter 1 . 1/12
Hope to see more soon.
Ryuus2 chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
I don't want to admit it, but this is actually much better than Ichigo and the Beanstalk. This is what that could have been had you not dropped whatever premise you had half way through and made it a crack fic. I'm actually very surprised that this isn't on TvTropes as well.

I just realized what double Aizen means. It means that we'll get to see a version of the smug bastard actually working to benefit Ichigo, as he and his friends are the only wild cards strong enough to stand a chance against himself. And along with the Kenpachi-d captains, they might actually stand...a ghost of a chance.

Keep up the great work!
Penally1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I've just started with this story/fan fiction and I've already started loving it! I love how you've created your character interaction and I think that the story/fan fiction will be amazing!;-)
Kurosaki-Braut chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Uhh uhhh...nice story you have here...You created a complete new and unique angle of the bleach universe story line. I do like it very much. I hope, one time, you will continue this story. I bet a lot of readers (and I hehe) are dying how this story turns out...
Cindy M 19 chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
very funny, i love the story.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
I kinda got scared when Rukia started using the knives.

Scared and aroused. *wiggles eyebrows* I love crazy chicks.

...I did not just say that.
ErinZeus chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Yes. Yes. Yes. Just read this in a day. Awesomeface
TrustyFoxy chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Please update, I have seen many possibilities for for this fic! Don't let it be a waste!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
This is awesome! I hope you'll eventually continue it!