Reviews for 101
Poor Sammy!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Poor Sammy!
LaueHime chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
See that's something I would have loved to see in the show ! Loved it! Thank you for writing it !
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Nicely done. I liked the two povs and how they combined to tell the whole story. Wow.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Loved this story, a lot. I'm always trying to find stories that were set after Mystery Spot, where Dean finds out about the Wednesday he died.
And this is definitely one of the better ones that I have read

Very well written, loved reading this :D
DARK3DBABE chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
So.. I cried! No BAWLED! God this should have REALLY happened on the show! Yet another unresolved issue that the writers of Supernatural SERIOUSLY need to address!
x.luciole chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
"You died. I was alone"

I was so disappointed when the show didn't make sam tell dean about those six months ! But you're writing it so beautifully ! It's really perfect ! I love that sam keeps saying that same "You died. I was alone." I couldn't prevent myself from laughing at the third time he said it although i also felt so sad for him!
Garideth chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Crying again.

When I started reading this story, I didn't realize it had two chapters. I like that it does, though, and that this one is in Sam's point of view. You did a really great job with that, too.

Ah, there was this one line, "I had the urge again to grab hold of his shirt and not let go. Maybe if I held on hard enough and long enough, I'd get dragged down to hell with him and we wouldn't ever be apart again." I kinda burst into tears at that point. I was doing pretty good, just tearing up a lot, and then BAM.

Anyway, this was TERRIFIC.

Garideth!
Garideth chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I started reading this knowing that I was going to cry. I don't know why I do this to myself. Apparently, I'm some sort of masochist.

Anyway, this was beautiful and heart-wrenching and just all-around perfect and I'm still crying.

Oh, and you write Dean's point of view very well.

Ah, this is being favorited!

Garideth! (Who is STILL crying.)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Great story.
lillelouis chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Oh... Almost makes me cry. And I realized it's not the first time I've read the second chapter. Thought it was a delightful surprise, but no...Still delightful though.

So now the question becomes: Sleep or fanfic?... Prolly' should sleep. On the other hand, you have so many stories. How will I ever finish the list if I sleep all the time?

Thanks for posting.

Lillelouis
lillelouis chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
ANOTHER CHAPTER! Yay! :D

Gotta say, I love the mental run-through of the procedure for cleaning a bulletwound, and that he just decides it can go screw itself a little longer. Wonderful.

Lillelouis