Reviews for Comatose
ReaNRev chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Great story! However, it was a bit difficult to realize who was speaking. The format you used had the reaction of the other person look like that was the person speking, such as with Bobby,

"Blah blah blah." John reacting.

"Now John's blah blah blah."

Loved Carrie
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Interesting ending, have you done a sequel? Thanks for the story, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I live in a littler town in central Oregon so I don't know how the hospitals work their but in ours you can stay with your child all the time visiting hours don't apply. As a matter of fact my husband was hospitalized twice this year for days and i was able to stay with him as much as I wanted, even slept their. It's so foreign to me to read stories where John or Dean or Sam have to leave the hospital because visiting hours are over. How strange our world is and how diverse. I know there's only one more chapter to go on this story, which bums me out I wish it was longer but I'm super happy to have had the opportunity to read it no matter it's length. Thanks soo much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
So glad I found this story and can't wait for John to come into the picture and find out about his son, thanks so much, Nicole. :)
carolinesayer chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
aw noo! that was SWEET :D thankyou! xx
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Sammy's alright! :)

At least John is trying to make amends with his sons, and he does care! I love the brotherly interactions between Sam and Dean! :D Great chapter!
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
Fantastic ending to the story my friend, I wonder what Dean would have said if Sammy had revealed what John said to him about Dean dying for him...something telsme Dean woukld have taken Sammy and ran!
tsweeny chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
I thought that this was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
You've got me hooked, and your writing style is excellent! I must know what happens to Sammy! DX

And it's good that John is finally realizing what an asshole he's been to the both of them. :) This is great!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Oh my gosh, shame on you for leaving the chapter at such a bad place for us-making us wait to see if Sammy will survive. I kind of think John brought this on by telling Sammy not to let things come to the pioint where Dean would die for him.

That little episode Dean had with giving John a piece of his mind about Sammy will be nothing compared to what his son does later.

Please update soon my friend!
Star Mage1 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
I feel so sorry for teh boys.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Wow, what an awesome start to the atory and what a way to leave us hanging. When, I never dreamt that when I asked for an accident that it would leave Sammy comatose-so not good.

Something tells me Dean is going to have trouble forgiving himself for this one since he knew Sammy was sick to begin with-he should never have been on that hunt!

Can't wait for more my friend!
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Oh no! Poor Sammy, he was already sick and now he's in a coma. I hope he gets better soon or else Dean is going to be devastated. Where's John? Dean and Sam need him there. Interesting start to this story! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!