Reviews for The Maiden and the Unicorn
Veritas1995 chapter 1 . 3/6
"After all, everyone lives happily ever after, right?"

WRONG.
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
you either die a hero or live long enough tobsee yourself become a villain

the words at the end seem so mocking. the story just breaks my heart in so many ways.
Blue chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
So cynical! Interesting twist to have Anakin betrayed. Why the unicorn? I guess because he is of the light? For some reason it reminds me of Jesus being betrayed in the garden...

Lots of inner thought and regret for good character development of the maiden.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was... wow.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Heartbreaking.
Lillith chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
You are the most beautiful author. Short sentences that get the message through. I am crying. I have a love/hate relationship with the ending. So sad. But Anakin and Padme are now never going to be seperated again.
Moon Ann chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Very into the story. Interesting juxtaposing Padme and the Maiden. My heart was broken more for unicorn than Anakin, probably because it was easier to justify Anakin’s death. Nice, two voices.
quigibo chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
It was really neat how you wove those stories together. Once again, I have no idea how you're able to connect everything to Star Wars so perfectly that it looks almost like it was an homage the other way around. It was kind of sad, but very beautiful and true about sacrifice and compromise. You've stunned me once again!
SailorPikaAngel chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
OMG... I am just so blown away.. Never in a million years could I imagine or some up with ANYTHING like this. The way you compared their relationship with the maiden and unicorn is utterly brilliant! And the ending was SUCH a shock! I could not imagine Padme doing something like that. But that is the beauty of this AU. And the last line... It just cumulates everything. Everyone wants a happy ending, but the price to be paid is sometimes so high and people will have to suffer in order for others to get that happy ending. Wow... I'm going to go read this again... Thanks for the amazing read!
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
So sad, yet so well done. An excellent what-if.

Frankly, I'm a bit speechless...

Phantom Jedi
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh my Gosh your stories are amazing! I loved the parallel with the maiden and the unicorn, and the idea that everyone gets a happy ending, right? But what touched me the most was the idea that Padme would allow the Jedi to murder her husband, the father of her children, because they had seen what he would do and would not allow it to happen. I can't believe that Padme wouldn't fight for him, wouldn't beg the Council to see reason. but I also understand why she did it, and why she couldn't live with herself for doing it afterwards. This was such a sad story, but brilliantly written, like all of your work ;-) nice job!
Dark-Side-Of-Dawn chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Wow. That's the best reaction I can come up with, and it hardly does this story justice. I loved the way you wound the two tales, so similar and yet different. Very intriguing concept, one I definitely enjoyed!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Not a happier ending, a more horrible ending:(

*wanders off to cry*
Mary Contrary chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Thought provoking, Fallen angel! If only other fanfic writers would be so creative. Keep it up!