Reviews for Circle
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
ohgawd. ohgawd. ohgawd. That was awesomely sweet, and so endearing. :bd
bogey654 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
The best fiction I have read in this fandom. Thank you so much.
September's Nobara chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Whew! I definitely felt my heart in my throat there, for a moment! This series catches on everything that has me worried about life/the future. I like how it's not sugar-coated, and reflects Sheldon's personality (e.g., "he's more married to string theory..."). Very well-written! I really enjoyed reading this, of course!

Sincerely,

September's Nobara.
Talibra chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This has all the makings of a terrible, melodramatic, daytime-television type of story... and yet somehow you pull it off and make it something excellent. Strangely beautiful and thoroughly touching, I highly enjoyed reading this piece and I commend you for being such a good author. -tLA :)
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Beautiful just Beautiful d(;-;)
confondre chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Beautiful story! I really loved it and it really made me tear up. I loved how you've written their relationship in such a realistic way. Thanks so much :D

Looking forward for more Sheldon/Penny.
7gifts chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This is indeed a beautiful fic, the roller coaster of emotions had me gripped to the edge of my seat, bravo.
Daydreaming-with-ink chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Wow. My heart broke a little at the bit where Sheldon's crying on their couch. This is amazing. :)
Name On The Spine chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Have I told you yet; that you're an awesome writer? That sounds utterly crepy, but you are b. So there. This is so cute! I know this is weird, but I never saw those two together. That show will never be the same . . .
madteen66 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
brilliant
Cool Hwip chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Wow, that was superb. You really moved me and made me feel for the two of them. Keep up the good work!
shoolessdwarf chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
nicely done. i not usually a fan of this style, but i liked it. thanks.
southern cross chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
this was so perfect and heart breaking and just wonderful. great job.
1angelette chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
The Nimoy napkin has pride of place in their home; he smiles at her and announces that he will clone each of their children a Leonard Nimoy of their very own, and her heart aches.

AND I JUST DIED. No matter how much I un-ship Sheldon/Penny, I just died.
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 3/16/2009