Reviews for The Red Eyed Tied
black rose a.k.a jane chapter 11 . 12/22/2009
this is such a good chapter

i love the story so far

please please please please keep righting
Kristelle Cullen chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
I love this story but i hate that MUTT

i can't wait to read more

P
roguesgirl chapter 11 . 6/3/2009
this is a great story i can't wait for the update.
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 11 . 3/22/2009
Wow, that was awesome! I am so sorry I havent ben reveiwing or reading lately I just got caught up with stuff. I'm sorry I didn't pay child support! lol, please update soon that was amazing!
punkrocker96 chapter 11 . 3/13/2009
love it
gaby47 chapter 11 . 2/25/2009
awesome update soon please-!
CrankyFrenchLady88 chapter 11 . 2/25/2009
Ooh! Update soon!
TouchMyGoldenHeart-SMWB chapter 11 . 2/25/2009
I'm so sorry i am so late. I didn't get an alert for the last chappy so I just read it now . I loved chapter 9 it was great. And as for 10 well it was intresting. Ok I have to admit that it may have bothered me a bit but that is due to the fact that I don't like reading that kind of stuff, so having Edward trying to do it and without her will was a little off for me but I understand that it had to be that way so other than that bit I liked the chappy.

Ps: I thought you were mad at me when u stopped replying to the reviews and stopped reading or reviewing my stories. I just thought that I did wth wrong. And if I did plz tell me.

Love

Mai
Red Panda Bear chapter 10 . 2/24/2009
Hmm wonder what he wants to do? xD
CrankyFrenchLady88 chapter 10 . 2/24/2009
That was AMAZING! Update soon!
Red Panda Bear chapter 8 . 2/21/2009
Lol this is gonna get ugly. Awesome job, update soon.
CrankyFrenchLady88 chapter 8 . 2/21/2009
Ooh! Update soon!
TouchMyGoldenHeart-SMWB chapter 8 . 2/21/2009
Of course it counts as something. I hope your boss doesn't catch you. That would really suck lol. great chappy, please update soon. btw, are you mad at me?
TouchMyGoldenHeart-SMWB chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
Amazing! sorry, I haven't been reviewing, I just read the three chapters now, this was my first week in school, so it was a bit hectic. Anyway, I still love it. Hope you update soon, please.
gaby47 chapter 7 . 2/18/2009