Reviews for Until We Meet Again
Carolyn Tainter chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
As I read this story, I could see Parker Stevenson and Shaun Cassidy playing FRANK and JOE.

Poor FRANK, how he puts up with JOE who knows, this was really funny and I can just picture SHAUN with the water spitting scene, even better with the coffee !

Thank you for a great story !

Carolyn N Tainter
MMShadow chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I seriously lol'ed through this whole thing. It's so hilarious! I feel for Frank, I really do. x3 So was The Curse, btw. D (that was the last one I read)
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
That was so funny It hurt...not really, it just sounded cool when I said it in my head...
S2 Intelligence chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
haha i love this!
PrincessGBRS chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
HAHAHAHAH! This is hilarious!
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Very funny, strange woman stalking Frank. I thought for a minute that she was trying to help the man they were following to get away from the boys by distracting them. It was even better when she was totally serious. lol Poor Frank. :)
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
aww. nice. i read this off of Phx's favorite list (i always tell authors when i read it off of someone else's favorite list)
little.pink.raspberry chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
:D it was hilarious! omg joe! hahaha and poor frank.. (: loved it!
coli narago chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Haha! That was great. ANother life, eh? I was pretty much expecting the girl to have been payed by Joe as an April fool's joke or something. It was better this way, though. Haha.

Emma
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Amishgirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I LOVE it! That was so hardy boys, and SO funny. I laughed through almost the whole thing. Chocolate cake?
Southern Steel chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This story was hilarious! Loved it! You should do a sequal were Frank get's even! Great job!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Easy Frank- you'd have been killed a zillion and one times other wise. Haha, Well done!
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This was really cute and funny. I guess the woman was serious, huh? I kept thinking maybe she was in cahoots with the guy they were doing surveillance on or something, trying to distract them. Guess not. It was a good plan Frank came up with to out the guy.

This made me laugh: “And if you don’t drop this now I’m going to shun you in this life too.” LOL

You do a great job with brotherly relationships and banter. I really hope you'll think about doing a Supernatural fic, I think it would be great!
niver chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I had WAY too much fun reading this. The mixture of the other-life-lover and the guy faking the injury was just perfect. Could NOT stop laughing.