Reviews for A Valentine TCOT Romantic Rogue epilogue
StartWriting chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Checking out the M-rated stories here, and came across yours. I think, compared to other fandoms, it's not really , really M-rated, but mature enough though.
Anyway, I came across your stories - which is a very good thing. I liked each and every one of them, characterisation humour, romance, story. Thanks for sharing them.
Salysha chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is a good one! This belongs with the M rating, though. I'd rather not read anyone entering anyone when I click on a T story.

"'I'm not sure I have the wherewithal to do a thorough massage,' he said honestly." What, he doesn't bring his equipment? Erm, I meant...

The last line was too saccharine, but I did like the parts where everyone still kept their clothes on. I really got the feel for the Valentine's gift; the scents are enticing, and the olfactory sense is far too often neglected in writing. (Patrick Süskind realized this very well with his "Perfume." Revolting book, inspired insight.) The hushed conversation was stimulating, too, with "I hope you'll allow me the pleasure of enjoying these with you?" Thataway.

My favorite parts were right at the beginning. Descriptions of Paul Drake were priceless! "Sitting around the office drinking coffee and watching Paul Drake scarf down donuts wasn't exactly the romantic setting." Why... yes, it is! And the same continued through clever and fresh vocabulary, including "kibitzing." I also thought the idea of Drake taking up space, as it was expressed, is very true. He does have the habit of slouching about, against file cabinets, in chairs. I felt the warm tinge of bookverse right there, and I liked it.

Good dialogue, a pleasant read.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Great story! I myself am working on a Perry Mason story, but it's in the crossover section. It's not yet finished, but feel free to check it out.
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
"You shouldn't have married me, then." - Great line and so in character! Really enjoyed this story.

cw
ladybrin chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
this is absolutely perfect- it is so sweet and so romantic and yet has an element of sexiness which is tasteful and very speical- please write more PD stories for us- this is great
dellaandperrylover chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I loved every minute of this. Every detail from the sweet, to the romantic, to the sensual was absolutely perfect. It definitely deserves an encore. Thank you for this very sweet treat.

Lauren
DooWopGal chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
What a romantic read. Loved your attention to detail with our favorite couple. Could something else have happened later that night or early next morning that we might want to know about?
Nora Burnham chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
WOW...You already know how much I love this story especially the love scene with the poem. It sends my heart racing each time I read it!

Great job!

Nora
Melchy chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Excellent as always! I love the interaction between Della and Perry as you write it. Also romantic with a strike of sexual tension. Just perfect.