Reviews for Come Back to Me
kselzer chapter 11 . 10/20
indiana jones and the raiders of the lost ark
SandPrincess13 chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
This was good. Extremly good. I'll give the movie a watch. :)
jdc0630 chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
NO, DON'T CHANGE A THING ! It is exactly as I remember the movie (which I own a VHS & DVD copy of), along with the soundtrack. Such Beautiful Music...the whole thing.

You succeeded in making me have to grab my has been a while since I've watched
the movie.

It's a shame that after 61 yrs. I have NEVER had a man love me even a fourth as much as he did her.
One of the first trees I bought & planted at my house was a 'willow'...they are so beautiful.

Thank you so muches for sharing this with me...brought back the wonderful memories I have from the movie.

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
jdc0630 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
SOMEWHERE IN most favorite movie...very close to my heart.

IF your story is anything like the movie I know I'll be crying my eyes out.
Thank goodness I keep a box of Kleenex right next to

Christopher Reeves & Jane Seymour portrayed the characters fantastically.
Have you ever had the feeling you might have been alive in a different time period?
I have...this one.

Thanks muches for sharing your story with me...

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
Lulabell75 chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
That was really good. I loved it.

southernpur-rica chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Found this/you on the TLS pick of the week and glad I did..
Edmazing chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
Absolutely enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing.

Edmazing chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
I've been listening to you this morning while I get some work done, but I had to pause that to stop in and let you know how much I'm enjoying your story. I love fantasy and this has that terrifically clandestined feel. I'm moving it.
SandytheSandstorm chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
Ive seen it nearly a hundred times listened to the music twice as much gosh I knew you would capture it spot on but I sm so grateful for the words yo ho with the visual now. If I haven't pleasr allow me to thank you for your eords to go with my #1 fav movie ever
SandytheSandstorm chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
I'm still with you I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed the love making it was really beautiful the way you made it. I still don't know what the movie is I'm sure I've seen it but I don't remember what the movie is. You always mention Dr Quinn but have you seen her in East of Eden? she was absolutely stunning in that movie too I think she was in that movie/
SandytheSandstorm chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Were at your O/S point
SandytheSandstorm chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
You were right the story is perfect Edward. The piano soundtrack the song just perfect
SandytheSandstorm chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Love the way you're going with it
SandytheSandstorm chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Gasp this is it!
RowanBronze chapter 17 . 7/11/2014
Thank you for sharing your story, just wish they had the life they deserved together, not this sad ended.