Reviews for The Light and the Heat
sarahbeth1925 chapter 12 . 5/5/2015
I know this is an older story but I wanted you to know that I just read it and loved it. Fantastic job!
yuiop chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Nicecx
yuiop chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Nice
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
Very cute story I really liked it...DO ANOTHER!
Tempest S chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
I really am surprised there aren't more Claire/Adam stories. It just seems like a natural pair to me with their abilities. I wonder what Adam would do if Sylar showed up.
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
I loved it! It was wonderful.
PhantasmBunny chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
Don't see this pairing often, and I wasn't sure what I'd think of it, but this was a lot of fun to read. There are dark places these two could go (as evidenced by other fics out there), but I like that this is light, fun, and sexy.

Also, I agree with what others have said: this story definitely deserves more reviews than it currently has.
Neurotic-Isopod chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
You deserve more reviews for this I think. Its the best Adam/Claire I've ever read as of yet and you wrote the characters beautifully, I really enjoyed reading it.
Ancient and Forever chapter 12 . 3/15/2009
you deserve more than two reviews for this story.

Really really excellent - the lemon was tasteful and nicely intergrated with the plot. Spelling and grammer (pet hate of mine when bad) was excellent and the overall concept was great.

Thanks a lot for this story.

AandF
Elliesmeow chapter 12 . 3/1/2009
I'm so glad you reposted this. It's an awesome fic. I love me some Adam and you write him very well.

Too bad there aren't more Adam/Claire fics out there. Oh well, I huess I'll just have to read this one dozens of times. Ops, I already do that!;)

-Ellie
Passionate-HighFive chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I have been waiting for a good looking Adam/Claire story. I cant wait to see how this all pans out.