Reviews for Unexpected Surprise
TheDuchessTab chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
Thank you for such an amazing story! I loved every chapter!
TheDuchessTab chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
sooooooo glad Nikolas made it in time! welcome Calista! I would love a sequel!
TheDuchessTab chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Poor Nadine and Poor Nikolas, I hope he makes it in time!
TheDuchessTab chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
I love the names they picked out! I love Calista and I also loved Nichollete! I love Phillip though it suites Nikolas and Nadine! I love how they love to argue, it so cute and def sounds just like them!
TheDuchessTab chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
what a beautiful wedding chapter! I love that Nadine and Laura have such a loving relationship!
TheDuchessTab chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
squeeeeeee! So cute and I loved the fact they included Spencer!
TheDuchessTab chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
Awwww! I loved the family togetherness! I loved all the snarky comments, 2 cute!
TheDuchessTab chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
lOVE lOVE ALL THE NIKODINE GOODNESS!
TheDuchessTab chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
yay! He made it! I love this story to pieces!
TheDuchessTab chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
oh no I hope he is not too late! Stupid Nikolas! This story is awesome!
renturne1985 chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
You absolutely, positively have to do a sequel. I loved this story from beginning to end. Your writing is incredible and you should definitely keep up the outstanding work. Please, please, please write a sequel.
awtr101fan chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
yay he made it. jax is so my hero rite now :) aw, a little girl. now they have the matching set of kids. hope they do end up having more. i don't want this story 2 end :( but if it has 2 the am definately rooting 4 that sequel :) glad 2 c that 1 mite b in the works. hope 2 c an update of 1 of ur many stories soon. have a good 1 & happy riting. take care & ttyl :)

awtr101fan chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
brilliant chapter ma1teo :) i wonder who exactly it was that stopped 2 help nikolas in the rain. can't wait 2 c the rest of nadine having the baby & finding out if it's a boy or girl. take care & happy riting :)

awtr101fan chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
how cute! i luved this chapter :) the banter about naming the baby after nik was adorable. can't wait 2 c what happens when she does finally go in2 labor. i luved how luvey duvey they were being w/ each other. update soon. take care & happy riting :)

awtr101fan chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
yay! i luved the way she gave him the news. so cute & sneaky :-p & when she joked about a divorce if he didn't sleep w/ her...that was just 2 funny. thank u 4 giving me my nikodine fix 4 the day. i hope there's still more 2 this story. i've been hooked on it since the 1st chapter. but i think that's b/c u rite them so good 2gether. i hope i can do them just enough justace as u & others have. take care & happy riting :)