Reviews for A Flower Amongst Wolves
I hope to see the next post soon chapter 22 . 4/4/2014
Wow! Totally great. :) better than the originals. Super! I love that she's rich! But it seems there are more obstacles. :)
qiuktjk chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
poor Suzuna, being bullyed by the other girls.
and i noticed that you added a new male character kaimi amoungst the trio bad girls. i was wondering that if he will show up again latter.

Tsukasa is so arrogant!

once again : the details are fantastic!
qiuktjk chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
i love it!!
The details is so perfect and the scene you portray is so fantastic.
Thought is base on the original manga and meteor garden, but you deal with more details and the connection of plot.

but the pityful thing is that you stop your work.

I hope to see you update!
OhHaNi chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
nice details
OhHaNi chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
A very good interesting start to the story
APrincessThatNeedsNoPrince chapter 22 . 7/13/2010
omg! this chapter is soooooo interesting. i cant wait until the next one! i really want to know more about mikado. he seems like a nice guy. this deserves waaaaay more reviews! its soo good! when are u gonna update? cuz i cant wait!
APrincessThatNeedsNoPrince chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
the way you have re-writtten the beach scene at the end is amazing. bk 1 and 2 are just so great i cant belive that it only has 6 review. it shud hav like 200 by now. plz keep writing cuz its so awesome!
Shirahane Aikawa chapter 21 . 3/20/2010
LOL, I read the whole story for whole 5 hours and I love it!

the next chapter! the next the NEXT!

Update it already!
bm77ok chapter 16 . 8/21/2009
O geez plot twist who is she going to end up with and why was she kidnapped ah I want to know please update soon!
bm77ok chapter 15 . 8/20/2009
please update soon its been awhile i look forward to reading the rest of this story !
bm77ok chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
ah you cant just end it there! lol i know what happens in the tv show but i like how u put your own spin on things please dont wait untill august to update!
Rachela2 chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
hm you are replaying what happened drg HYD 1 rite.. dats fine with me as I have nearly forgotten the scenes in HYD 1. Anyway are you going to change the pairings of HYD or is it going to be the same pairs as HYD?
crystall heart chapter 9 . 3/15/2009
I absolutly love this story, please update soon.