Reviews for Herald's Duty
Rurouni's Bee chapter 23 . 7/17
PLEASE KEEP GOING WITH THIS! I found it yesterday while browsing and just read all 23 chapters...I love this story! I have to know how it ends - you are doing a great job - please finish!
hmb20005 chapter 23 . 6/13
can't wait to see how you complete this
TMI Fairy chapter 23 . 6/13
I hope Arden gets himself killed, Leese has half a dozen half-plebian children with her lover, and everybody else lives happily ever after :)
Or ... summoned by his pupetter Arden kills Leesa, somebody kills him, and Darina is Queen! LOVE ME AND DESPAIR, BUAHAHAHA!
wendums chapter 22 . 6/9
I have been awaiting an update. Good. Now for more please
I'm so glad you haven't given up on this. I'm still reading! I really want to see how this all ends.
Geminia chapter 22 . 6/6
Yay, you updated!

Gemini
Lexie612 chapter 22 . 6/6
I am so glad you updated this! I do hope you continue with it as I am waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
Queen of the Jungle chapter 22 . 6/6
yay! you updated! and this chapter was so good!
TMI Fairy chapter 22 . 6/5
Still reading.
ChildDevil04 chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
Ohh the suspense! I just found this story yesterday but I love it! I hope you update soon, though I understand how life gets in the way. My own sadly neglected and not updated often enough stories bear testament to that. But I hope to see an update soon!
TMI Fairy chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Thinking about it, had you made it a refused choice, Darina telling Aibrean to go to the Companions Field and enjoy herself with one of the stallions there instead of bugging her, it would had been in character with the storyline at that point.
wendums chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
I reread chap 20 to jog my aging memory and I am so happy you are back.. Please don't leave your fans hanging as long this time. Thanks
kitcat1228 chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
I'd feared you'd dropped this story! I have been enjoying it and hope you finish it soon.
textbug3115 chapter 21 . 3/16/2014