Reviews for Herald's Duty
Pegeen chapter 28 . 12/13/2016
I came late to this wonderful story and was engrossed,neglecting other concerns. I am glad not to have had to wait for each update however.
Thank you for such an excellent work.
bluedoor chapter 28 . 11/28/2016
Thank you, I really enjoyed this story. Write more.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/28/2016
Loved it, please write more in Valdemar. Thank you
Guest chapter 16 . 11/28/2016
At some point I'll have to go to sleep, but I want to know what happens. 2am.
ek454 chapter 28 . 8/29/2016
Loved the story. Looking forward to what ever put out next.
tiloho chapter 28 . 7/29/2016
I loved it but am thankful I didn't find it until it was finished. The ending left me wondering what happened with Darina's romance with Vaden and who Karen married. Did she marry a healer or a noble or what?
tiloho chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
I'm on chapter 8 and enjoying the story so far but tried to backtrack to the chapter with a mistake I remembered. It was when the sisters were talking about a mortar and pestle, you mistyped mortal instead of mortar. It may be in an earlier chapter but I gave up.
hmb20005 chapter 28 . 12/27/2015
Sorry to see this end, great story, no one is writing valdemar stories any more, so sad.
wendums chapter 28 . 12/14/2015
Well done for finally concluding this fic. Thanks
etcetera-cat chapter 28 . 12/14/2015
I have to admit that I had to backtrack a few chapters in order to get back into the story, but once I did-whoo hoo-what a thoroughly satisfying conclusion. I'm very glad that Lady Catalla got her come-upance and that everything worked out for both Darina and Karan!

And, oh-you *blushes* (wait though, did we not once have a conversation about Roald being an only child? I feel like maybe we did, and that's where I got that from)
Triaxx2 chapter 28 . 12/14/2015
I've always been a fan of write it all, then post it. It's both more of how published authors do it, and more of my speed.

Great story. Can't wait to see the next one.
Tantris chapter 28 . 12/13/2015
Thank you. A good conclusion that nicely fits into one of the 'blank' periods in the Canon.

I wonder if Arden and Leesa got around to producing a 'spare'. If they didn't, it seems strange that Roald would have been allowed to go travelling the way he did. Even by Companion, the Dhorisha Plains are a long way away.
TMI Fairy chapter 28 . 12/13/2015
Thank you for sharing the fic. I liked the putting away of the coronet, even if canonically it was a bit premature. Darina would be free from being Heir when Roald was Chosen, no? And the end of gold diggers trying to get into her pants.
Thirty six hours ... poor thing ... and my wife was going hysterical over her daughter taking eleven ...
You finished this fic, IMO this matters most.
Borys
Academybrat chapter 27 . 12/7/2015
Love reading this story.
TMI Fairy chapter 27 . 12/7/2015
Now you have me thinking of the consequences of Karan's gift ... does it affect inheritance in any way?
As Valdemar is "progressive" I assume that in the normal order of things Karan would inherit her parent's estates and title and not some penis waving cousin fifteen times removed?
So, the Healer-Lady Karan would run her estates, her Gift obliging her to run a little hospital on the side?
Borys