Reviews for A Slice of Dreams
crazyuser chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
WitchOfTheWilds chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Great work, this pairing is sadly unappreciated. It might be easier for more people to find this fic if you added Hashirama as the second character saying.
The XIIIth Card chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Ah this would be the aforementioned stuff in between then?

Can we say kinky branch sex? :3

I'm glad this pairing has people like you writing it. The world needs MOAR of these two. This pairing makes so much sense! :D
OnTheSun chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Wow. This is the first ever Mada/Hashi fic that I read and I am lucky to start with such a good one. You picture their relationship really well without resorting to the usual stereotypes and your writing is excellent. (Sorry, I wish I'd be better at expressing different shades of awesomeness in English) Their rivalry is just 3 The tension! The hawtness! The epic backstory! Ninja war, and the two greatest shinobi of their time in between! And I like how you portray Madara's wicked side. Ooh and the Uchiha pride! I just think those two make excellent fic material. I wonder why there are so few stories for this pairing... Well, if you decide to write some more about them I would be glad to read it!
Chloeeh chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
It was so beautifully written, i love all of your Hashi/Mada Fics. This pairing isn't very popular and it was nice to find such a talented writer who supports it. I hope to see more from you in the future :)
silver-eyed chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
oh my...i love these two. such an awesome hateful relationship that is just astounding to watch. i can't even explain it but their relationship is so dysfunctional that it works! and the way that you write these two is just amazing; simply amazing. i don't think i've come across another writer who can pull off uchiha and senju like you do. *applause* :)

great job, i love this! XD
Helike chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
your cheery happy kingdom of teamwork, camaraderie and free hugs every hour

Er... if he described Konoha, then no wonder he didn't like it - I wouldn't like it, too. Free hugs? Creepy XDD;

“That Senju leader,” Madara wonders, having heard out the man’s report. “What’s his name again?”

*cough* I won't say that it's really Naruto-like XDD hahaha... They must be related by blood, I swear XD

“You do realize that your dream borders on the impossible, don’t you?” Madara murmured. “World peace and all.

Makes me wonder after whom exactly Itachi inherited his dream .;; Say what you want, you know what I think :P

Good job, honey.
Kalliel chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I like the way you set this up at the beginning, with the too-new house, such that it appeared stark and abandoned. A nice subversion of the traditional old ‘haunted house.’

One of my favorite scenes is the one that starts with “The first time they fight is the first time they lose.” That scene is striking in its intensity and its colorful descriptions; I liked the small mention of Izuna here, too.

I really love your descriptions here, too: “Madara arches his back and thrusts hard into his hand. Tugs at the fabric that is becoming a hindrance and runs his hand over his length. He grits his teeth, tilts his head back and alternates rough strokes with squeezes, the tension within him building up. It is a combination of all that happened earlier that is so exciting: a good fight, an interesting opponent, the clingy smell of blood and sweat and the common battlefield dirt – but other scents have been added to the mix, too. Freshly loosened earth; bittersweet juices running through the tiny leaf veins in spring; newborn twigs sprouting from the ground.

Senju’s mysterious jutsu is that of creation. Things grow around at his command.”

Though of course it was around then I realized that I had better stop quoting all of my favorite parts, or else you’d just end up with your entire fic quoted back at you. XD Because gah, the scene between Madara and Hashirama in the cave was awesome, too. As was the part where Madara comes in to Hashirama’s medic tent after the wall incident is great, too; I particularly loved the dialogue there. Madara is the right amount of self-important and begrudging, and Hashirama is similarly well-proportioned when it comes to the righteousness expected of someone who would found Konoha.

You write snarkiness quite well! Both here and in Out of the Sky.

To be perfectly honest, I doubt I would ever have read Madara/Hashirama if you weren’t the one who’d written it. But I loved this; I’d love to see more of these two from you! :D

(P.S. Do you have a preference as to where reviews are left-here on on LJ?)
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Wow, you're really into this pairing. Stop dragging me with you! XD