Reviews for Take That! Ha! Take This!
10th Time Lord chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
D I love you for this fanfic! Doctor Who! Take That and taking the mickey out of how much Robbie can be an idiot! Thank you!
SheWroteTheWords chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
OH MY GOOOOOOOSH! I love you for this! Actually love this! It's amazing! :D So funny! Brilliant
1110000111100001111000111 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
HAHAHH! Oh my gosh. :L This is hilarious xD Loved it!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
OMG I was laughing all the way through this! It was just so funny! Every time I see TT now I am going to think of this! And Gary Barlow in a pumpkin costume with green tights! Made me laugh! I don't think I can take the X factor seriously now! He's so serious on it and I'm just going to be giggling!

Loved the bit where Robbie turned up and the rest of them are like 'Oh No' Hehe

The cybermen TT's biggest fans! Awesome! I could so see them dancing and singing to something like relight my fire, or greatest day or she said!

And then 10! Scared the cybermen off with his coolness! Epic!

Loved this! Three of my favourite things in one story! Halloween, David Tennant and Take That! XD

Loved it! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

OAO

AshesAndLove!
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Lol. That was cracktastic!

Guess they're Praying Robbie's not Back For Good then? Sorry, couldn't resist. Just have a little Patience with me, lol.

Anyway, that was hilarious! Those Cyber, er, "men" were so Jeremy Kyle - "RJ. . . .he's not yours!"

Guess the Cybermen are like beetles then - you push 'em over and they can't get back up again! *chortles in an evil fashion* Fun fun fun!

Lol.
Jary-Ownald-01 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
ARGH! i love it so much emma thank you! i will dedicate mine to you x

Guess what though ,, i can actually picture jark banald doing that lol xx

thanks

xx
SciFiGeek14 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
ok, now that was funny.
xoxLewrahxox chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
OMG! I love it really funny:

best line: "Robbie there's something you should know. He aint yours he's, he's Manny's" Classic.

Defo being added to favourites lol

-Sarah xx