Reviews for Sweet Thirteen
Bitter Sweet Lovin chapter 1 . 3/18
Haha nice!
CoolPirate9 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I am disappointed. There was no kiss at the end :(((
graciehoundmix chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Wow, and I was hoping for a end kiss...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
a really good story but a bit long you could make it more scary and sort of funny because it didn't really fit in with the movie but I know it wasn't going to be like the movie but had some wired things in it that some people don't know yet but it was all good it was really good better than my :)
Syndrigast chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Adorable and accurate. Thank you for writing this. Everyone's so in-character. 3
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
(0o0) Sneaky Cat!

I really liked it though, it was adorable and fluffy and cute! (0o0)
wolfsongsea chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Great story! I really liked the ending with the cat...it kept things from getting overly-soppy.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Aww!
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
A Very well written story with a very good since of ambigouity for both Coraline and Wybie!

Good Job, and thank you for writing this nice short story! :)
CoraRoz chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
So...

Did they kiss?

No, Wybie, kiss ME!
SillyFairyGirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Haha! I loved the ending! :)
Derr Gotik chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Wow, c:

What an adorable yet realistic ending to a story. I appreciate how you kept Coraline and Wybie in character instead of hormone high teens lol.

You got skills dudette,

great story
Magical.Lemon chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Daww, wouldn't change a thing
Coraline chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I absolutely love this story! So, did we kiss, or what? (Yeah, I'm Coraline. The REAL one! And, truthfully, I sorta kinda like Wybie. *sigh* Why was he born? I know, for me to love him!
Alicia chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I uh umm i mean no what im trying to say is...THAT STORY WAS AWSOME! know you i never write very long.i loved your story i love wybie.i never used these: #$%&*those. i use bad words here but im going to use a block.i dont think coraline is *.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »