Reviews for After He Was Gone
Trigzl chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Great story! I felt it was a bit too rushed with how all of a sudden they both loved each other though. You should have waited longer and dragged it out to make it more realistic, but I understand that takes more time and wasn't as much the focus of the story. You write well and I'm headed off to read the sequel write now! I also look forward to your millions of other stories you have.
Noname00 chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Im off to read that sequel
Xaipa chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Surprisingly developed and insightful, you actually managed to keep Misaki in her badass persona instead of going the chickification route so many fics have. Really in character... for everyone except Hei. Or maybe I'm exaggerating, it's just that in the series, even though he's the main character, we rarely get to see his thoughts, so it's really awkward for my brain to read him monologuing. But aside from that, it's amazing.

Specially that ending. So realistic and so well framed within the series mood. Just, wow. Yes, it would be good for them to be together, but that's just not possible. So, kudos for that! In fact, it was that ending that compelled me to review. You deserved it.
H-xTruthteller chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
And yes, I just forgot to mention. Kirihara learned Hei's codename in ep24 of the first season.

...And yes, it is good to hear that the author decided to write a sequel.
Destinies Entwined chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
That was a great ending. Bittersweet but so satisfying! Siiiigh!
Destinies Entwined chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
The idea of his voice whispering her name into her ear, i get shivers. ugh! good LORD! :) I shall continue reading now!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Konoha's White Fang chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
You did a perfect job in keeping them all in character, but I just can't see Hei telling Misaki everything about him, especially about how he got his powers. That seemed a little off for me, at least.

But all in all, it was a very enjoyable read. Misaki's feelings towards Hei seemed to be so real and I couldn't help but keep a tissue with me all the time.

Thank you for sharing your ideas with us.

Have a great week.

obviouslygeeky chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Loved it from start to finish! I'm hooked on your Hei/Misaki fanfiction, it's just brilliant :)
H-x-Truthtalker chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
No way this ending suits the story.

Just because of the same (wrong of course) manner of thinking

Arcueid is away from Tohno Shiki, Misaki nearly never met Hei

in DTB s2... and so on.

Anime is just another kind of escapism (which means we're watching

the world where the rules are different and every attempt worth

trying) - so we should not 'see it happening'. We should MAKE it

happening to make that violent world of DTB better.

Take a look at H2O Footprints in the sand for an example of

just great ending. I'm sure the ending there worth of it.

Ah yes. Do not think I disliked your story. It is good, so good so

I even wrote such a big review... But the ending...

And I'm saying it for everebody to think.

When it comes to endings, one should not *think* what is right

and what is not. One should feel it instead. Every thing about

'original', 'rational' and especially 'that-sweet-dreem-is-impossible'

endings just make our hearts a bit colder every time.

After all, thanks you for spending your time for others' joy,

thank you for finishing what you have started, and have a more

optimistic look next time you'll write something!

From russia with gratitude.
sakR9 chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Aw, nice :) Kissu~

Near the end you wrote 'wrapping' a lot... apart from that, it was fine _
sakR9 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Bitter bitter sweet! what a love! What sadness that he just came back to make her love him more...

sakR9 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Gosh... just what I wanted to happen at the end of the first season.

:) love it~
alwaysmyoriginalsin chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
That was a really good fic! I've just started watching Darker than Black, and though I hear there's not much Hei/Misaki, I do think they make such a good couple. P

Great work!
RandomDream chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
I loved it :) There's just not enough DtB stories out there.

Thank you.