Reviews for The Eyes Have It
mhcalamas chapter 12 . 6/21
Happy endings! It’s such a treat to see your journey as a writer in these older fics—you’ve definitely grown into strengths and talents, and I can feel your ease and comfort as you’ve developed your own style. *applause*
mhcalamas chapter 11 . 6/21
“Then before she knew it, they were back in London, and Hermione, hand in Blaise's, suddenly breathed the air, and it felt a little different than it always had.”— *smiles*
mhcalamas chapter 10 . 6/21
Intrigue! Next chapter, yes please...
mhcalamas chapter 9 . 6/21
Dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn
mhcalamas chapter 7 . 6/21
*groans* Harry! And hugs and comfort from her man, yay!
mhcalamas chapter 6 . 6/21
They’re quite the sizzling couple ;) :)
mhcalamas chapter 5 . 6/21
Aways enjoy tour dynamics between Draco, Blaise and Theo...they’re brutally honest and merciless with sarcasm, but they’re loyal :)
mhcalamas chapter 4 . 6/21
Awwwwww, that was cute and sweet and fun :)
mhcalamas chapter 3 . 6/21
Aw, every girl needs a girlfriend to cheer her on in her crush/obsession/love :)
mhcalamas chapter 2 . 6/21
I commented on the first chapter but not others...well, that just won’t do. *cracks knuckles*

Another fun chapter, but I especially enjoyed these two bits: 1-“She had learned a significant deal about Zabini tonight that she otherwise never would have. For instance, he had a habit of running his fingers through his rich brown hair, messing it further each time. When frustrated, he would mutter Italian under his breath, and she had a suspicion it wasn't Italian comments about the weather. As well, he and Malfoy seemed to have a highly intuitive friendship with one another, and knew each other perhaps better than she had expected.” *totally been there, again* and 2-“He nodded, pensive, before turning and walking away, leaving Hermione alone with her presently mutinous thoughts.”—poor Hermione :(
EmElise28 chapter 1 . 6/17
Love this! Blaise is such an underrated character. I’m so happy to have finally found a good hgbz flic!
Kelsey441 chapter 12 . 3/25
I really liked the story. I liked how her friendship with Draco developed and that Draco helped get her together with Blaise. It's just that consent bit. And I'm wondering how Lavender was OK with Draco after he ditched her for Blaise's cousin.
Kelsey441 chapter 10 . 3/25
Wow. I was really liking this story, and I guess I still do, overall. But I don't know if I can get past Draco giving Hermione no consent in her sexual relationship with Blaise. How am I supposed to feel about his character now?
mhcalamas chapter 1 . 1/14
I know it’s old, but I enjoy a good Blaise and Hermione pairing, even Hermione/Theo. I think I’ll enjoy this one...
RosePond chapter 12 . 10/10/2017
I really enjoyed this story. Though the 'final battle' part felt a little rushed, it worked. I've never considered a Hermione/Blaise relationship, and don't know much about his character from the books. I really liked how you described him, especially that you made him Italian (I do love Italians!) As for both Blaise and Draco, they both seemed appropriately "Slytherin" while still having good consciences deep down. It's nice to be reminded that not all Slytherins are inherently 'bad'. :) Over all, I was sad for this story to end.