Reviews for They Have a HOLIDAY For That?
Man-slut! Love it! :D

Oh, yeah, and the line-up at Blair's desk? Can I join the queue? Please? (I'm happy to hug the rest of the MC gang, too, if they'll play... Especially Joel. Plump guys give THE best hugs!)
Bleak Decemberangel chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
All I can say is that it is a shame reading this on Jan. 22. Might explain why my mind kept drifting to hugs yesterday though. Thanks for the story
Divinia Serit chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
*snorts* This was spectacular! I love hugs. Hugs are wonderful things! I also really liked how you compared Blair to a terrier. I can totally see that!
Strut chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Really enjoyed this offering. Gave me some chuckles. Fav. part:

Blair straightened and stood looking down at Simon with his professor face on. Jim sighed and closed his eyes.

“I don’t think that’s a very healthy attitude, Simon. Hugging is scientifically proven to reduce stress, you know. You could stand to be hugged more often.”

Jim stared at Blair with his mouth hanging open. Oh. My. God.

Seriously funny stuff. Poor Blair hurting his shoulder. I could just imagine this happening- the whole thing, not just Blair hurting his arm. Loved how Jim complains, grouses, grumbles and carries on, but never lets anyone hurt his friend. *Sigh* LOVE THAT.

Thanks so much for the story and for the info on hugging. Great stuff. Wish I had Blair's nerve.

aronoiiel chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
*chuckles* Only Blair LOL. I LOVE that day I used to go around hugging people at school and at our mall there's a group of people that go around offering free hugs it's really interesting. Nice story I really enjoyed it _
Jane Davitt chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That was a lot of fun and very like both of them; I enjoyed it.

Myrna chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Great story. You did Blair and Jim very well. I could see it being an episode along with car chases of course.
Jess Riley chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
LOL - What a great idea for a story and really, only Blair could get away with this. ::grin:: Loved this line - “Gave myself a repetitive-motion injury hugging people?" Again, only Blair.

Thanks for posting this and also announcing it on The Sentinel Library.

Here's a hug for you, even though it's not January 21st!

Bev chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I really enjoyed this! Well written, engaging and plausible.
AzureHart chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Really enjoyed the humor of this piece. Only Blair could injure himself by giving hugs. Thanks for a fun read!
Arianna18 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Loved the story. Had me laughing at several points ... could just see and hear Jim and Simon, especially, and the line up at Blair's desk. Thanks for writing it!