Reviews for First Date
Sari Dark chapter 11 . 7/25
OMG O.O this is amazing! I love this story sooooo much!
koizora chapter 10 . 4/22/2016

It's cute!

Although i hope that Kenshin and Kaoru know that Sano interrupted them

Heeheehee
Serphtears chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
HAHHAHHA! I love this story!
L.P.B chapter 11 . 7/29/2005
(laughs) You're in it, and YOU get Kenji? No! I want him!

And it's so cool that there's an even 21 hundred words to this fic.

(sighs) That's it.

L.P.B chapter 10 . 7/29/2005
Sano stop! Okay.

I hope your writing has improved... with the capatilization (spelled right?), especially at the beginning of the sentence. And you can't just put "blushes." Why not try: "So-and-so blushed/sighed/sweatdropped/etc."?

L.P.B chapter 9 . 7/29/2005
There's the third Kenshin. (grins)

Oh, they're making contact! (covers Yahiko's eyes)

L.P.B chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
Yay, the Battousai! And they are so curious! Curiosity killed the cat, remember? But they didn't die...

L.P.B chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
Kenshin finally says it! And HE was the one that fell... Battousai wasn't as smart as I'd thought! (giggles)

L.P.B chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
Kenshin's all bruised. How's he supposed to meet Kaoru now? Ohh... And his hair's up! Yay! Sanosuke didn't kill him - oh, thank you!

L.P.B chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
Megumi finished torturing already? Aww... Kaoru's pretty enough. I think Kenshin will have lots of nosebleeds the next chapter! Ah-ha-ha-ha!

L.P.B chapter 4 . 7/29/2005
Sano is such a - well, he's more modern than Kenshin. Ahahah! Help, from Megumi? Okay!

L.P.B chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
Sano - ouch! They're unrecognizable now, huh? The Battousai again! Yay! And there's Yahiko. Who would want to poke fun at the BATTOUSAI? (makes a face)

L.P.B chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
The Battousai! I met him again! Yay! Geez, Sano has a dirty mouth - ah-ha-ha-ha!

Hmm... There's a lot of space there.

L.P.B chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Ah-ha-ha-ha! Battousai - knowing not what to say? It's out of place! And they're alone - Kenshin's going nuts.

They're on a date! Yay!