Reviews for right now
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
i love it! can't wait for more!
kiley chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
hope to see next chapter i love it so for it is absolutly wonderful
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 9 . 2/11/2010
ooh please hurry
jvestaj chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
I really love this story, but I have a question, why did you change their names? I know that was a while ago in the story but I just started readng it and got confused.
Amis55 chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
that was sad that Thorn died!:(

Aims5:)
lozzabum chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
hey thanks for mentioning my review:)

thats was so sad that last bit when gabriel had to kill her

cant wait for the next update:)
lozzabum chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
yay u updated !

i love this story...so let me get this right...thorn and gabriel are not fighting for either side at the moment and are about to release themselves from the witch?

when will they join peter and the others?

hurry and update!:)
lozzabum chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
i know its been a while since you updated...im guessing you lost momentum or something nut i really think you should continue this story i really like it and ive been waiting for u to update

i thnk this is an awesome story so please update soon :)
Isabel Pearl chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
i luv the plot...plz update!
kidinlotsoftrouble chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Great story so far! I a new edition to your readers and this story is different. But a good different. May I ask what language did Teresa and Edmundspeak in the earlier chapters? I really like and admire your work. I hope your writer's block ceases soon. I am really looking forward to your story. Keep it up and PLEASE update soon! Thanks!
Imi chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
OMG THAT IS THE BEST BOOK IN THE ENTIRE SITE! I love it!
chelsXXchels chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Great chapter! I really liked this chapter from Peter's point of view, it really rounded out the story. Even though I enjoyed Peter's POV, I'm really hoping that the next chapter is Teresa/Thorn's. I'm not sure why but I just love her as a character and love things from her POV, although I can completely understand if you have to use Peter's to further advance the story. I also like the way you added a bit of a mystery: which side do Teresa/Thorn and Edmund/Gabriel want to fight on? I think I know which side, but I can't wait to find out!
shariena chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
:) good job... update soon?
The-Dark-Divine chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
I REALLY like this story and where you are headed! I must say I thought you were going to make Thorn and Gabriel together, but I think you are doing a great job with Peter! Although, I kind of wanted Gabe and Thorn together.

Anyways, UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! asap please!
Lucille Brown chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
Very interesting. I liked it. please update soon.