Reviews for Lizzi
Dinise chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
WOW i was so upset when i read that Carlisle was killed. but you made a really good story out of his death and i would like to tell you that you are doing a really good job and i hope that i get to read more of it soon
Ocgirlygirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
WHY THE FREKIN HELL DID YOU KILL CARLISLE! I DONT THINK ANOYONE ANYONE COULD DO THAT!YOU COULD HAD PUT HIM IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A FEW WEEKS!BUT NOT THAT!
k.m.wolfenden chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
wow just wow both of these stories, are great. i love them, when are you going to update i so won't to hear the next capter of lizzi. please please update i love you stories.

fom kelsie
lizelle chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
all i have to say is 'THT WAS AWESOME-paired up-WITH INCONVENIENCE'
Taylor Whitlock chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
um are you going to add more becuase i would realy love thaT
BlueBanana-94 chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
I am so excited to see where you take this story! Update soon please!
Sylvia Cullen chapter 5 . 9/5/2009
I love your stories! I cant wait til this story is off hiatus
15TWILIGHTGURL chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
luv it
CullenCovenMember chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Love the story! I hope you will continue it very soon!
princess1996 chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
WRITE MORE!
kruserer chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Hey, congrats on the band contest scores! i just finished reading chapter 5 of 'lizzi' and i love it! a VERY interesting plot twist, i totally conccur with edward and bella's last statements! i just wanted to let you know that this is an awesome story, and that you should keep at it. your life is probably more hectic than mine though, so sorry if i seem demanding when you have a perfectly good reason for not updating! if the story is dead then my previous statements are useless, so, yeah! great stories though!
AliceRulesMyWorld chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
dute update!
twlghtgrl-07 chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
Update soon!
Sexycats1234 chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
Omg that is soo funny. Please write more soon
KarlaTheVampire666 chapter 5 . 4/29/2009