Reviews for Half Picture, Full Promise
ree chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Like it.
meantoddy chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
So romantic! This captures them really well! This is worthy of recommendation. I was so kilig - so full of feels! XD
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
D'awwwwwwww! Haha finally came back to finish your fics...I wanted to save them because I don't want it to end XD Please write more!xD

I LOL'ed so hard with this fic! Ichigo's frustration when even his teacher knew about Rukia's plans was priceless! And Rukia's weird scheme that only she would come up with was fantastic XD A very lovely way to describe their bond, with the 'half-picture'. There's another colorpage that I'll never see the same way thanks to you xD
TingBlingKing chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
ya know Ichigo is kinda right, Rukia did do that to him tenically, She was glad Renji was alive, but not Ichigo, she didn't feel guitly when he almost died from Kenpachi or something. Its kinda hard to explain when your a real IchiRuki fan but not a RenRuki. AHHH! But she starts to care more for Ichigo while episodes pass, so IM GOOD!
CooWings chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I'm so glad I put my bias aside on Valentine's fics this time. I enjoyed reading this a lot! This is very nicely written.

The sudden disappearance, the half picture...everything works well. Rukia is being so cute too! Curious, clever, and half-romantic? Haha.

And Ichigo, well, he's just being Ichigo. A little jealous and moody? Suuure, blame it all on being a shinigami! XD

Still, this is a very nice Valentine's fic, that's for sure. *thumbs-up*
Amciel chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aw...had to clap both hands over my mouth to stop my sque from waking my roomie.

LOVED how you incorporated the Rukia spread!
ElfishScallywag chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This made me giggle and shriek silently and bounce in my seat and grin hugely so much. Seriously sweet and well-spoken, my compliments for daring to tackle the subject 'romance' with these two knuckleheads AND pulling it off amazingly in what's probably the only way how it works. Love little details like Ichigo's headdesking at Ochi-sensei's announcement, the name Ichigo-choko and Isshin's pillowabuse. The last part really set me off, fangirlwise, with their cute cold promises and when Ichigo first asked that question I squealed.

Could you point me in the direction of the spread you mean? I'd love to see it!
TagoMode chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
i love it..thanks for sharing your talent!
ceiyn chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
O, that was great!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Very sweet and romantic.
LA DIABLESA chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
aw this was so romantic... not half romantic :) i love how you wrote ichigo and rukia in this and in your other stories also. I think you're a great writer and i'm really loving your work :) hope to read more soon :)

la diablesa
Fathom-x chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Gomen Nasai. I just remembered I never read your last couple of stories. :(

Good Grief, when I went to your account you've got so many stories. I feel so bad now...

Anyways, I really loved this one shot. I know you're probably shocked that I can like a non smut one, but I do sometimes if it's well written.

Me likey very much. You captured Rukia's personality really well.

Faving this one...
amerie-san chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
aalicia..tell me why the hell this story doesn't have a mountain of reviews? eh? coz it really deserves one whole mountain of love reviews! i see that discussions in BA prove to be helpful and very much true to the ichiruki bond. oh it makes me so happy to be a member of our FC!

dear, write more and more of these wonderful fics. it makes my heart twinge, skip and go doki-doki!:D

much love,

Amerie
fansreader chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Yay! So correct :D Just like in the manga, it doesn't show yet but full of promises for latter.
Navirae chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I can't believe I didn't get to review this. Such a beautifully written fic! Ichigo and Rukia are just adorable in this, esp. in the end where he opens up little by little hehe. The story is really a wonderful representation of romance for them. Good work!