Reviews for Half Picture, Full Promise
x.MyrtenasterRose.x chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Pretty cute. It was a bit confusing at first and I had to re-read it again to have it make sense. But, it was still enjoyable.

Everything you said in the final paragraph relates to Ichigo and Rukia's relationship 100 percent. No one knows what could happened between them; their picture isn't full yet.

Although if Tite Kubo saw all these fics. I think he'd know what to do. )
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
oh...my...god...

this was great! Usually I don't really *like**like** ichirukia valentine fics, because it's OOC, but this...this was wonderful! ) Great job! It's something I can totally see, and its the truth... they have romantic moments... and the potential for so much more!

D

ya KEEP IT UP!

GD
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I love it!

That was beautifully put
Aurorawhisperwind chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Aw... -melts- Adorable, absolutely adorable! Loved the way they talked of past issues.. it felt good. Good luck for the contest!
IchigoRukiaforever chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw... this was too cute.

Not sugary, but just sweet enough.

So true, and so meaningful!

Rock on!

IchigoRukiaforever D
Chappy-Is-Mine chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aww! Thats so cute and sweet. I love it so much! Bravo! lol

Keep pu the good work!
Rogue12158 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw. That was so cute. And is it just me or does everyone address Mizuiro as "The black-haired womanizer"? Just something I noticed...

And I love how you made it so that Rukia was trying to study about being romantic, I can imagine her googling "romance". :)

Once again, great story!

Rogue
DeadmanSwitch0037 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I must say that as a man who's been married for 8 years this one turned me into a squee-ing fangirl. So sweet and so true! You did such a great job with Ichigo's character. WOW!
gadez chapter 1 . 2/13/2009