Reviews for Heroes Abridged: With Commentary, Genesis
Mephiles666 chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
There was a grammatical error somewhere. Didn't bother to pay attention to it because I didn't know if that was something you had there on purpose.

Anyways, I lol'd.
Me chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
Lol and lol and lol. Think I can't breathe!
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
I have literally fallen to the floor, and had to calm myself on my pillow... *heart* Excellent work, but... You do know that scripts aren't allowed on , right? I heard one script story got taken down, but in your case, I hope they don't. :) *heart*

I'll read the sequel after I finish this. I HAVE to finish this one. :D By the way, were you inspired by LittleKuribo on YouTube?
Selena Antares chapter 11 . 11/25/2009
Yay! I love all the idiotic things the characters do! It's like there's some law stating that only one can have a fully functional brain at any given time or something like that. Anyways... great job! Although I wish you had done the whole Sylar/Virginia scene. That would have been awesome. :)
Dark Satirist chapter 11 . 11/20/2009
Wow... I don't think I have laughed that hard in reading anything ever. And I have read some pretty crazy out there totally random hilarious stuff too. This one really takes the cake. Great work! I can hardly wait to read the second one!
bioldrawings chapter 11 . 11/19/2009
Freakin' excellent parody. That show had just so many stupid moments and wasted opurtunities and WTF NIKKI? JUST KEEP HITTING THE STUPID BRAIN-CHOMPING GIT! THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO REASON NOT TO JUST KEEP SMASHING HIM IN THE FACE yeah I should really be over this by now.

Anyways, write more and stuff. Season two was the stupidest thing I have ever sat through, it pretty much parodies itself.
petrelli heiress chapter 11 . 11/18/2009
Hehehe.

That is all :D
Sakura Katana chapter 11 . 11/18/2009
I will definitely be tuning in a month from now.
SilversShadow13 chapter 11 . 11/18/2009
Cant wait for the next one!
jcogginsa chapter 11 . 11/18/2009
will mind cop cross over with oracle?
queenoftheoutlands chapter 11 . 11/18/2009
"only to give them Sylar choking on Peter"

That was probably an unintentional typo but... heh :)

Very funny :) Sylar is so sarcastic and I love it
Selena Antares chapter 10 . 10/4/2009
Yet again, great chapter. I love the part about the dragon-like creatures from limbo. :)
SilversShadow13 chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
I love this fic. I find it so funny! I like how you point out all the little plot inconsistencys...did I spell that right?

Anyway! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AlmightySeaKelp chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
All this talk of X Men... now I'm waiting for Claire to grow Adamantium claws. Another excellent chapter! XD
BellaRide28 chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
Wow, I love this parody so much! It is so funny... And, it even follows the story line (unlike some other parodies I have read...). SO, please update soon and keep all of your viewers happy!