Reviews for Stupid Cupid, Stop Picking on Starscream
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
XD
EHSparkwoman chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I feel sorry for Starscream being put through all that... And I'm not sure about him being the most unlovable being on Earth (He has a large number of fans but I don't think that counts here). Sari could have at least tried to like him... But I don't feel sorry for what happened to Cupid... He desrved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
i dont think your crazy sort of weird but not crazy
FabulousAlpaca chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
dude write more love stuff between sari and starscream

loving it from your freind starscreamlover
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Poor Starscream... but take care, Earth is far stranger than you could possibly imaringe... But that was soo harsh of Sari... :)
HoorayForCookies chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I had to hold my nose so I wouldn't blow up laughig. That was one of the funniest stories I ever read! (Hide Sari, here come angry fangirls!)
KnightDweller chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
poor screamer. lol that was funny.
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow...do one for Megatron!
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
That was so freaking funny! Great job! lol
Tsukiyomi00 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
LMAO! I LOVE YOU! Eh-ehm sorry but this was just full of win and has made my day XD
aliengirlguy chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
lol! great one shot! it would have been interesting if this had been an expanded fic though and mabe things turn out a little differently, i kind've feel sorry for starscream out of all the characters, even if he is an egotistical manipulator, i have come across variations of him that has him redemmed.
deathberry9000 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
lolololol...
InTheLight-Hija chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
lol, oh that was perfect! Poor screamer, Sari doesn't like him. I was really feeling for him... until he tried to kill the cupid. Ha!
DreamFeathers chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
*fighting to breathe as is dying from laughter*

aahahaha! Damn! This is way too priceless *gasps, and continues howling from laughter, wiping eyes* You know, I'd completely see this story continuing for at least 5-10 long chapters. Sari could have played ole Screamer so well for the advantage of Autobots, maybe even make him one...
Liliesshadow chapter 1 . 12/30/2009