Reviews for Bree
Suzanne333 chapter 15 . 12/22/2011
update soon please :)
cuddly-Cute-Canada chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
I loved it and I can't wait for more.
StrawberriCat chapter 14 . 6/18/2010
I love the story, but I don't like how Bree's name is 'Jane.' I mean, I'm used to it now (so much that now I associate 'Bree' with 'Jane') but what about the other Jane?

I'd hate to be associated with her.

But I can't wait for you to update, I want to see 'Jane' and Callum together.
girlX901 chapter 14 . 6/8/2010
Very well written...also I LOVED IT! Please update soon!

ShyButterflyKiss chapter 13 . 5/22/2010
Yes! I remember this story, it really was a long time but I hear you, i've got exams and projects to do _ shouldn't they give us a break at the last 2 months of school?
DarkBella chapter 12 . 1/3/2010
Update soon, I plan to work bree into my story as a surprise towards the end.
Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
Ahaha go Alice! Man...I could use her right now to help with my wedding plans...Do you think I could perhaps borrow her?

Good Chapter! Write on!

DreamySmileyAngel chapter 11 . 10/27/2009
Ha! i would've said something alittle more then what she said 2 him-Daniel- and brilliant writing, and maayybe... her and seth could go together idk y but wen u said seth was the most hospitable towards the vampires i was like "Or he could have just imprinted on her..." u kno how boys get wen they like a girl but act all mean right? and u wouldn't be breaking up any of the cullens and jacob could still go with renesmee and all... wow this is alot anyway ciao.

p.s i put this in my favorites :D
Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
Bravo! Bree finally made up with her family! And you did a very good job with it too. I really didn't think there was that much cheese...

Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 9 . 6/12/2009
Yeah! She's finally making contact with her parents! Finally...I mean really, why on earth has she not contacted them before now?

and I keep forgetting that she's in England. Probably because my mind is set in the good old USA.

Can't wait for more!
Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
Another good chapter! However, I found the second part of Bree's gift rather confusing. I don't see how singing in a hypnotizing voice has anything to do with finding someone on the other side of the world. Unless I'm not supposed to know yet.
Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
Not, Bad! The only small qualm I have is that in England they no longer use pounds; its the yero now (I think that's how you spell it). Anyway, can't wait for more!

Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
hm, I think you made Carlisle and the others accept her presence too easily. It would have been better if Edward or Rosalie complained more or put up a harder fight against her staying with them. And the Volturie were not scary enough.

But hey, its all down hill from here eh? Lets see where this turn of events takes Bree.

First person is fine. I didn't really notice you going back and forth between them anyway :)

Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
Good job on Bree; she is killer, yet you feel slightly sorry for her. That will make her redeemable when she tries to live a good vampire's life. Can't wait till the next chapter!

Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
Its all about the perspective. To Victoria, James' death was murder, and to Bella, it was self-defense. Ah, well...

Continue on the way your going with Bree; keep making her blood-thirsty. I had not sympathy for her in the book because, ultimately, a vampire does have some control ove rwhat he kills. I don't want to see anything redeeming about her until after she joins the Cullens.

Please don't pair her with Edward or Jacob; those are done too often. But then I'm not sure who you can pair her with. I love Jasper, but he loves Alice so much, and Rosalie needs Emmet...I don't know. Maybe Carlisle. Make Esme will die in the attack on the Cullens. I thought they got off too easily in the book and this will create drama. I'm evil, hee hee.

Or not, its what ever you want to do. :)