Reviews for Worthwhile
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
ur gonna make me cry :')
V.reve chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
The had won INDEED ;)

Love this story! Definitely a sweet read, but nowhere near sickening fluff(a plus in my book).

~Vira
09ice chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
nice descriptive; you definitely got style.

usual plot line, nothing particularly unbelievable or anything I'd call genius.

But here's a challenge from me: can you write a story between them without saying "I love you", but still getting the message across? You never know, this might even has more impact than the three words
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
bet, that's expression will appear if rukia died in manga too...
TagoMode chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Yehey,
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This was great!
LastPandaHero chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Kawaii! No, beautiful!
chocobojockey16 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
aw! the part where Rukia wraps her arms around Ichigo from behind was soo perfect! 3 and i love how byakuya just stands to the side staring at them from the corner of his eyes! lol i can see him thinking, "tsk tsk, public displays of affection" XD love the story! i with it happened in the manga, but who knows? maybe it will :D
dethangelx chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
“You got a death wish, Abari?” - made a little mistake there, buddy.. hehe..

"She couldn’t think anymore, didn’t want to thing anymore"- here, too..

- aaww.. we all wish for the manga to end somehow similar to this, ne? (at least, for the ichiruki fans! ;p).. ooh! makes you wish you could influence the mangaka by just THINKING these thoughts everyday.. haha.

- anyways, i support ichiruki all the way.. and hurrah to all the authors who make a happy end like this one! :D
Watchmaker163 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Your story was great! I loved the way you captured the emotions of Ichigo and the others in the first part. The best was when Rukia came up behind him, though. Very good all around!
The Random Reader and the Wolf chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Ow, so cute xD I liked it very much; it doesn't have any errors (not that I noticed...anyways, my English is not that good ._.), it is well-written and...it's cute xD To my favs, he he.
Ezzaria26 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
That was adorable. I loved it. You have a knack for writing.
MarieRock chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Aww, this is so adorable! _
Hail the Wolves chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That was absolutely adorable! I was awwing for about a full minute at the end. Your descriptions are very well detailed, and you have a way of drawing the reader in. I feel like the scene with Ichigo finding out about Rukia missing could have been a little more dramatic, but thats just me. But otherwise, its very very good!
VanishingSoul chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Beautiful. I loved this. And a lot of people can't characterize Rukia right, especially in situations like this. i think you did a great job.