Reviews for Earthly Serenity
Ivy Tearen chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Please restart this story. I just now read it and cant wait for more!
o chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Interesting
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
ok, i'm hooked...PLease tell me you plan on writing more!
littlelostmelody chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Very good. I hope for it to continue.
Kitala chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Another fantastic chapter! I have to admit, I am not a fan of crossovers, but you tend to keep everything so well in check and explain how the crossovers work (instead of making it completely AU) so well while keeping characters realistic and in character that I've really been enjoying reading your crossovers.

I hope to see more of this soon! P.S.- great job with River! Most stories either seem to make her crazy with no moments of lucidity or else progressing slowly so she HAS no crazy!River moments.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Poor River. I laughed at D's beeping and Mal's line about something being off. Haha. Why is it that I can picture Mal and Left Hand getting along? As well as Mal and D...this is going to be so much fun! Great chapter!
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
This Idea never crossed my mind. I love Firefly and am absesed about Vampire Hunter D and it never crossed my mind. Please update soon i love to read stories that are good and ideas i never thought of.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Oh! I can't wait until they get to meet D! This was such a great chapter! I really thought it was great!
EtherealBlu chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Uh oh. Sounds like they're in for something out of the ordinary, haha!

I like this. You write the crew well. Especially River, she's perfect. (She's my fav~!) Kudos to you!

I can't wait to see how D ties into this...

He and Jayne should have a BATTLE OF THE HATS!

Though I don't think D's freakin' head parachute can top the work of Ma Cobb. It's just too adorable! XD

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Kitala chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Very interesting so far- I'm enjoying the characterisation of Firefly's characters.
EtherealBlu chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Hey, now THIS sound interesting! I love D and Firefly. I would have never thought of such a crossover, but it's exiting to think about the possibilities! This is such a cool idea.

Sadly, I haven't read the VHD books, so I've never heard about these OSB's and when I read that I was like, WHOA, major mind blow, lol. I'm eager to learn more. This first chapter is cool and I like how you write. You've got a good, creative way of giving details and it gives it a very brooding, dark atmosphere so far. I only wish it were longer! XD

I shall be eagerly awaiting the next update. *clicks subscribe button* This is very intriguing! Good luck!
Goth Angel UK chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Interesting idea :) I must admit I haven't seen Firefly (actually, I think I've seen one or two episodes, if it's the series I'm thinking of) but I hope I'll still be able to follow the story :) Looking forward to what happens next.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Awesome beginning! I can't wait to see the Serenity crew interact with D! This promises so much excitement! I love this!