Reviews for The Anniversary
Nobody chapter 1 . 11/12
Aaaahhh I love this so muuuuuch! Well, I'm just gonna bookmark this... cause you know, obsessions. XD
annie.jo.marie chapter 1 . 9/4
Continue please!
nikanoj39 chapter 1 . 7/14
update Soon please!
*your stories..its 2016 and I'm still hoping that you will update.. (I will just continue the last review..I accidentally pressed the 'post' button..hahaha..)
Nooooo...don't leave please..and continue all you
kori kaoru himura chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Cute! too bad you didn't want to write the second part :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
To be continued, my ass. C'mon!
Bockibear chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
More! I loved this one and the original! I hop you update!
tau.soul chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Your disclaimer just made my sick day happy. Thanks for remembering to be awesome! And both stories, the submission and this, are amazing.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
my that was cute!
winterqween chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I know you said you wouldn't be finishing it, but I had a little mind-theatre moment after I finished this chapter:
After they get home from dinner, Haruhi starts ranting to Kyoya about Renge, how she's about to lose her job because she's nearly two weeks behind on her case load due to Renge's constant kidnapping for wedding shopping. (She gets her two week notice the next day.)
Then after calming down she starts talking about her dream wedding, outside, out in the countryside in Autumn, wearing her mother's dress.
Problem is, Renge and Mori aren't actually getting married at the Ritz on that day, it's a surprise set-up by them and Kyoya for Haruhi, that's why Renge wanted Haruhi's input on everything. But even tho Haruhi was answering honestly, it was with the thought of it all being for Renge. None of it suits Haurhi's tastes and style, so if she knew it was for her, she'd've chosen MUCH differently.
Then comes the day of Renge's and Mori's wedding, Haurhi is all dressed up as the "Maid of Honour" and heads down the aisle ahead of Renge, then the Priest starts his speech...
When Haurhi hears him say her name and Kyoya's, she turns around in a fury, demanding to know what the Hell is going on!? Then gets really upset and teary, before turning back to face Kyoya angrily, yelling about her telling him all about her dream wedding and how she was not going to be asking Renge for help with it, because she didn't want it ending up looking like THIS place, and that he obviously had not listened to her at all that night. Then she storms out, muttering that she should've expected something like this, as all those "rich bastards" never listened to her anyway, always interrupting her school & work, dressing her up like a doll in clothes she doesn't like, kidnapping her for a holiday when she has other things she needs to be doing, etc..
((Or maybe Kyoya DIDN'T know and it was a surprise for him too. After Haruhi has stormed out, he turns around and starts yelling at Renge about how she had first cost Haruhi her job with her constant kidnapping, and now she's most likely cost HIM the love of his life for some stupid set-up like this, the invitations for his and Haruhi's wedding were posted yesterday, everyone should be receiving them soon, she's an impatient bitch who should've let her friends go at their own pace, and other similar stuff. Then runs out after Haruhi, hoping to be able to explain that he DIDN'T know about it and "Please don't leave me!" and "We can kill Renge later."))
diann chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Love the whole story! I was kinda hoping for more rivalry and suspense but this a great fic too i love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Hi Your writing is excellent. This story could definetly be elaborated on. Shame you didnt :P
PurpleKetloom chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
You... you forgot us. D:
PP1188 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
WHAT!? EXUSE ME BUT CHECK A CALENDER IT'S NOT 2009! Where are you you have to update I love this story!