Reviews for Always Here
ravendally chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Good chapter!
Fogs of Gray chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Well...this is an amazing story. Please continue! :) I know, it happened to me, computers are bitches. But, they'll make mistakes. They always do. Until you get a new one, or find one to work off of, keep writing.

Keep writing, it's one of the fics I keep coming back to,

Fogs of Gray
AliceLikeFireflies chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
:( Please update :(
Shadow minx chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
I have just read this whole story and it is the best thing I have ever read in my life! I see you haven't updated in almost a year!

Please please please don't tell me you have abandoned this story because that would be the most awful thing ever!

I love this story and really really hope that you will continue it!
teamjalice chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
Wow! Your story is incredible and I love your writing style.

I noticed that you haven't updated in a long time. Can you please update soon? This story is absolutely amazing and you have a lot of talent. I can't wait to read more (hopefully soon!) D
S.Knightley chapter 11 . 3/9/2010
8 months! PLease please update. How can you leave it there! Begging you - update. (i must stop reading non complete stories - its too upsetting finding them abandoned)

X

(sorry for being melodramatic your story is fantastic)
OneFrighteningLittleMonster123 chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
This story is truly one of the best I have ever read! The writing is so amazing

indigotwinkle chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
I have jsut read the first ten chapters of this story and it is one of the best I have ever read! I hope you update soon!
TheGirlSmiles0 chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
wow
TheGirlSmiles0 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
noname chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
i know my hard drive burned out too, i used it too much, don't stress,try saving your stuff on a floppy or some kind of hard drive, and your stories are really good, i am working on some myself, i started crying near the end, i hope you continue.
alice1997 chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
well that shure as hell sucks...loads! well take your time and post the next chap. as soon a you can...

u could always write the chapters down on note book paper so all you have to do is type them up when you can actally post them and is there is a time when your sis is not there then oyu could get on and type up and post a chapter (or two-lol j/k-)... but do what ever you can! keep up all the fantastic work!

XoXoX*Alice*XoXoX
deltagirl74 chapter 11 . 7/30/2009
this story is breaking my heart so on that note, I hope you get your computer problems fixed to Jasper can be fixed.
ilovejasper chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
I am so sorry to hear about your computer! But PLEASE don't stop writing! I am in love with your story and i want to know what happens next! please update asap!
DJ chapter 11 . 7/21/2009