Reviews for Always Here
bamalamadingdang chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Wow, Wow. Thats all I can say.

This is so different from everything else I've read,and that means something. I spen 7plus hours a day on fanfiction.

Well written to, which is good. I hate when you find a good plot thats poorly written, it ruins it.

So emoitonal, was almost crying. Character fitting too, Love it!
Eiji Li chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Oh noes! Jasper's so sad! How could you! I really, really hope Jasper doesn't die before Alice has the baby. I'll be incredibly sad if that does happen.

Update soon, pleases!
MegaScene chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Wow this was great, i wonder what the last part meant? Did something happen to her baby? Well anyway, great as always! Update soon!
Bite Me Jasper Cullen chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Oh my god I feel so sorry for Jasper and Alice, poor them. I just can't get over how much I love this story, it's just so... amazing.

I was so glad to get an email saying you had FINALLY updated.

I'm really looking forward to your next update, hopefully *crosses fingers* it won't take quite as long to come as that last one. But don't worry about it too much, computers breaking isn't your fauly and I totaly understand about being busy I'm rushed off my feet this summer.

Love love love, Bite Me Jasper Cullen
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
please please please don't kill Jasper! I like Jasper!

Wow you're a really amazing writer! I love the description, I cried at the sad memories and smiled at the happy ones!

again please please please please don't kill Jasper!
Mznickwhite chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
i love it!
XxDr.FangxX chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
I love this story..its the only all human story that i like, when i found out there was a new chapter I was like YES and got way too excited. uptade soon..please its awsome!
Jane Graham chapter 9 . 6/30/2009
Hi

Another awesome chapter but sad :'( I can't wait to see what happens!

thkz
Gina.N.B chapter 9 . 6/27/2009
Great chapter,

I really miss this story in tha gaps between updates.

Great job though.

Gina

x
letthesongtakeflight chapter 9 . 6/26/2009
Your story is so good! I've been reading it and I couldn't press the review button becasue I wanted to go to the next chapter so much. I'm crying now, it's so sad that Jasper's got leukemia.
knittingchampionofnarnia chapter 9 . 6/24/2009
God I dreamed there was an angel who could hear me through the walls

As I cried out like in Latin "This is so not life at all

Help me out, out of this nightmare!" Then I heard her silver call

She said, "Just give it time kid, I come to one and all."

SPRING AWAKENING FOREVER.

Okay so you're a really funny writer you're also very good emotionally...I like this type of writing where it can be sparse but give the same effects as any huge 10,0 page novel.
knittingchampionofnarnia chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Holy shit.

Okay. Hold On. I will continue to read but.

Lukemia? (Spelled it wrong but...aw crapman)
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
oh soo sad! i cried! but i love it!

update,soon please, (that made no sense oh well)

please please please, please please please don't kill Jasper, please I get that it might be crucial to the storyline but I like Jasper, I want him to live, please please please don't kill Jasper, please pleasee
rave- up chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
hey there!

OMG that was such a sad chapter, I nearly started crying too!

I am so looking forward to the next chapter :D

Good luck with your exams! xD
Alisa chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
First of all, I would like to say I'm sorry for getting mad at you about your exams it was totally wrong of me.

Secondly, I absolutely love this chapter! It is so sad, but so well written. How are they going to tell Carlisle & Esme? Better auestion, How are they going to tell Nessie? Do Garrett & Kate know that their patients are husband and wife? Sorry, I have so many questions, and in some stories they never get answered.

Please just take my questions as ideas. Nothing pushy. You don't have to answer any of them if you don't think it fits well in the story. (Well, Carlisle & Esme have to find out sometime though, don't they?)
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »