Reviews for Always Here
LovelySunflower chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
OMG! i loved it! well i don't love the fact that jasper has leukemia, but probably then there would be no story, but you describe their feelings in such a beautiful way, really. seriously one of the best twilight fics ever! yay, and hope you did ok on your french exam ! lol, but really love the interaction of all the characters! Great chapter!
CityGypsy chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
poor Jasper and Alice, at least I hope he lives to see his child. Love you history, really. Keep updating.

A fan.
hallowsbeforehorcruxes chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
This story is just amazing! im seriously crying for Jasper right now. Update soon!

Review soon
vampirelover44 chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
Keep goin..good start so far..
twilightaholic chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
how could alice possilbly get pregnant? wasn't that covered in breaking dawn and jasper getting a paper cut, that is soo out of the relm of Twilight. if this is going to go on for 20 more chapters, it has got to get better.
bookworm71493 chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
You are an AMAZING writer. Absolutly fantastic. This is an excellent story with a riviting plot line. Wonderful job.
Schneephoenix chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I just love Jasper and Rose, sadly there is so little about those two... at least about the two of them together as siblings... but now to your story, really really great chapter, I planed to go to bed ('im from germany we've got 00.46 here) and now I'm so awake that I consider to plan my toronto vecation in fall... or even to learn for my Business test... mh never the less, I nearly cried with Jasper and Alice - so sad, can't wait for the next update!
Mznickwhite chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
aww it was a really good chap. sad but good , i cant wait to read more :P
canadianfatcake chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
this story literally brings a tear to my eye :(

preview please :)
Bite Me Jasper Cullen chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
aw, that was so sad, and amazingly writen as always.

My exams just finished on tuesday and I'm so glad to see the back of them, good luck for any exams you have coming up.

xxoo
Alisa chapter 8 . 6/16/2009
O.K. I will try to be nice in this one. I have been out of school since June 5. My exams were over before the end of May. Why are you taking so long?
xXBrittanyXx chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
what, no more. you gotta continue. it's eating me alive. whats going to happen to jasper. jeez i'm terrified. really good though.
Bongos-Lucy chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
update asap
bee chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
really good but so sad that kasper has cance4r i just hop ethat they find it in time and can cure it
margaux defauw chapter 8 . 6/2/2009