Reviews for Out for Justice
tragicwitch chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Very well done. Akira was my favorite Hime in the series, and I was so glad I found this community where we get to explore more of her. Yours is the first story I've read in this community, and I love it. While I can't really picture Akira using words like "Aaw" or "Sweet" your portrayal of her seems quite spot on with her apparent gruff and cool-headed ninja persona overlying her more sensitive side, and you're very good at pointing out with your dialog how Takumi is what really brings this side out of her. Great job. I'll be reading more of your work in the future.
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Awww. Yet another wonderful fanfic! I just adore your portrayal of Akira! It's amazing. You're fics make me love her even more than the series!
Sweet.Summoning.Secret chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
Hell yeah! Akira kicks ass!

Maybe Takumi should award her _

[[Ignore my imaginations. Lmao.]]
BeautifulSuicidee chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
You know, because you wrote this splendid story and I made one of my best friends read it, she got extremely attach to the couple!

You have an excellent touch of magic my friend :D

Anyways, I love this story! It had amazing descriptions, and I have to say, you had me frighten at some point. I'm looking forward for any of your future work.
OpalPrincess chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
Wow! You finally did it! The second chapter was exciting that i can almost imagine the fighting scene!

I was hoping Akira really did do something horrible to that Ikari.. He was so horrible! But then again, Takumi's right! She's too good for that ;)

Great job! Looking forward to your other works!

- Saffyopal -
KazeNoSakura chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
You never cease to amaze me, my friend. It was so wonderfully written. I mean, this short story had just about everything; drama, action, compassion, vengeance, love and your signature theme, comedy. There’s only one thing wrong with it… *drum rolls* …Actually, I was just joking. Everything was well planned and always suspenseful. To top it off, it was one of the longest chapters that you have ever written and that I have ever read. AMAZING!

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that your descriptions were fabulous; and as I kept reading your stories, I had come to realise something…your descriptions get better and better. I mean I was able to imagine everything that had happened –not like I never could before; I mean you were pretty great. It’s just that they’re even better now.

So I expect more stories from you bro! This is an order! XD Nah, just kidding! Take your time, but keep on writing your splendorous stories.
oO0 neko518 0Oo chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Woah! That was really good! How sweet of takumi, disregarding that, it was really good, Do your best, all power! -neko-chan-
mythicalprincess15 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
OMG! I hope there's another chapter! love it.
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Hello! First off, sorry about that last review. I was commenting on another story that I had just finished reading and thought I was commenting on that person's story. You should know me by now... I ALWAYS write extra long comments for your wonderful stories. XD

Very emotional and cute chapter (emotional because of Akira XD). It really captivated me and now that I finally found out what that item is, it makes sense! By the way, did you really buy a knife as similar as the one in your story? That's soo cool! I actually have one as well (well it's two sheathed into one sheath and probably not as authentic, but still realistic). Since it's for show, it isn't sharpened. D'UH! XD

Anyways, cool new approach. I'm glad you decided write some action fics. It's always great to see the different styles of writing whenever they write all kinds of genres. Keep up the AWESOMENESS!
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Hehe, such a lovely one shot. I just love this couple. Great job!
OpalPrincess chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
An interesting story I am looking forward to how Akira hunt that guy down! *Go Akira!* Takumi is such a sweet boyfriend but too bad the bad luck seems to be following him :(

WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER PATIENTLY :)