Reviews for McSparkly
lulu2613 chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
There has to be more mcsparkly!
DeathDaisy chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
aww] what an amazing story ]
Mandy chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Write more soon please! it's really good!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
Oh My Gosh! I love this story! Usually I dont like cross overs but I absoulutley love this cross over! Please update soon! Xoxo
Proudly.A.Potterhead chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
awesome
EccentricTeen chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
Omygod i loved this chapter! :] It was awesome! :] Bella and Edward in the on-call room! :] Hilarious! Love this crossover idea!:]
JK chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
OHHHHH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue with this fic! it's so good, i can't wait to see what happens next!
mcmolgog chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
omg i couldn't stop laughing this chapter! SOOOOOOOOOOO ! please please please keep writing!1
mcmolgog chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
haha i loved the 'previously on McSparkly' thing...you should make it into a youtube series! OMG yes! anyway, awwwww! i lvoed this chapter! nessie is soo goddamn cute! please keeep writing!
mcmolgog chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
HOLY CRAP! cliff hannnggger! omg poor charlie! poor bella! oh, my...
mcmolgog chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
oooh, tut tut mrs bella swan-cullen! some draaammaaa! please please please keep updating! lovin the story!
mcmolgog chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
YAY! i can finally review!(my computer has been stuffing up for the past few days and i haven't been able to review ANY of my stories...so sad...) ANYWAY...omg can i just say i am loving this story sooooo much! hazaaar! a grey's twilight story! i was wondering if you could possibly write in some Addison...? it would make my day! anywho...god, i have to stop rambling...i hope your arm gets better soon! i am loving this story, so please let Sydney's method of healing with love make you get better! loving this story! yay!

ok...i'll shut up now...:)
MaeganM.0816 chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
Can you please update
Vicki219 chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
Haha that was brilliant lol i can't believe they got so absorbed lol
TheOneAndOnlyBellaRiddle chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
um... where was Charlie in chapter two when Bella asked - "Are they going to do what I think their going to do?" *looks at Edward*