Reviews for Sexual Experimentation
Bloop chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Awesome! I wish there was more though. Perfection!
emily3203 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Yes. Just... yes.

[Insert meaningful comment about how lovely this story was.]
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
You are awesome! I love the way you write and you do this pairing so well! I love you and this FanFiction! I hope you realise how talented you are as I hate it when super incredible people feel insecure about things that are not true, and don't realise how amazing they are! I don't hate the people, just the situation haha. Keep being awesome, awesome person. :D
Brown Eyed Girl 42 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
"But, fourteen! That's like forever ago! What the fuck Kaoru!" Love. This. Quote. So many lols XD and yes, it is a VERY awesome rule!
CanadaLove123EEEEK chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
EEEEEEK! I. LOVED. IT.
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Heh, its so Kaoru...good story!
gigilexi017 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I love this :) 'It was a Kaoru thing to do'...including that was genius. I lends a knowing feeling that Hikaru understands how his twin works. They were very in-character here, which made me smile. Hope to read more from you soon! 3
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Aww, I would've wanted for you to continue it. Sigh, such a teasing story. Good job, anyway; I can't even find anything to complain about. XD
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
this was an interesting story. :) Great job :D
Madame Degrassi 2.0 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
that was so awesome i loved it
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
It is a very Kaoru thing to do actually...to test people's limits of comfort...to try to move a situation where he can plan around it...to think things earlier and further then others...Ahahaha. Hikaru is most definitely horny for his twin. What a nice little fic for Valentine's Day. FULL OF HITACHIINNEST LOVE. And you know I love your writing...someone said once to me that all writing has been done before, some plot has been used, some idea... but it's better details that make a good story. You always seem to have new details everytime especially with body language and in M rated things like describing certain touching or a feeling to go with it for the character. XDD I'm very glad to see you writing the twins again.

~ Val
sunshine chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
lol this story was awesome, i wonder if there will be more? and kaoru, 14? really?
anon chapter 1 . 2/13/2009