Reviews for Unopened Doors
GoddessofChaos101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
You are good at making me want to cry
DefiantFreedom chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
These are really good! Why don't you write one for Islanzadi and Nasuada? Or Angela! I bet that one would be funny!
ladybug114 chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
I reaaallllyyyy want more of these! you write really well, and these are great.
Nasuada, please?
IgneousBanana chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
Sorry, I meant to say Orrin, not Orik below.
IgneousBanana chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Nasuada, maybe if she didn't win the trial of the long knifes. If she let Orik be king of Alagesia, or maybe if she turned into a tyrant instead. Perhaps if she couldn't control the varden or didn't hang the man (I don't remember his name, something that began with an O)who killed several Urgals or didn't allow the Urgals to join the Varden.
Petemidnight13 chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
Amazing. I think/ hope you do one on Durza, because of one thing I just thought of. Eragon loses his mind and dura takes over at the end of book 1. Think about it.
ShinyCrobat chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Yeyy hundredth reviewer
Lazielow chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Awesome job ! XD
Melrian Windrunner chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
Maybe you ought to do one with Galbatorix. 1 could be him changing his mind about going into the Spine.

II could be him failing at getting Shruikan, etc.
Melrian Windrunner chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
In part V of Saphira's chapter, by "bleeding time", was Saphira referring those "delightful" few days a woman has each month? If so, how do we know if elves have them? Just curious.
Auruora chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow you never cease to amaze me :D

maybe the next character could be um... Angela, Galby, Thorn or Saphira~~

And thanks for replying to my inbox
Musing Soul chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
excellent job on Brom. I would never have thought of him joining Galbatorix at all i enjoyed that one quite a bit. Like the Brom's death remake as well. Good job on the healing sins of there fathers line. Nice.
Music10111 chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
Forgot my password, can't log in.

Brilliant, as usual. I'm not gonna nag for you to update Edoc'sil, since enough people probably do that. Anyway.

Suggestions? Elva, possibly? There might not be enough material for her. Thorn or Katerina might be cool. OR, what about Selena! I like that one the best, just because of my own (unfinished) fiction.

Orrin's a possibility, but that would take some creativity, since we don't know much about him.

Keep being awesome!
midsummernight94 chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
I love how you write these characters- you manage to make them like they are in the books, but with greater emphisis on their feelings and personalities. So far, I think Brom and Murtagh are the best. If you don't mind me suggesting something, I think you should do Ajihad next, it would be interesting to see what you think of him. Keep up the good work!
alwaysdonuts chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
THAT WAS SO INCREDIBLY AMAZING. I really love it when people do things like this, write things that haven't/could never/could possibly happened/happen. And I am also a bit addicted to dark Eragon fics :) And you're so amazingly descriptive. I get so emotional when I read your fics, because they make me feel like I'm that character. It's so awesome! lol, I'll quit it with my dorky fan-ish-ness. :D *clicks next-chapter-button*