Reviews for Unopened Doors
Kat chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
Selena next perhaps? :)
jumpergirl93 chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
Hey, I really liked this chapter. You should try Angela or Galbatorix. Or maybe Selena... Great job!
Lovewarriors chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
Great chapter! You misspelled Tronjheim. You put the i before the e. Try doing Nasuada or Angela.
Liraeyn chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
I really like this story (second person is a rare perspective). This chapter has some interesting scenarios. I would like to place a suggestion that you do Galbatorix next- we really don't see enough of him.
Bro-om chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
Speechless...

...Loved the last two parts of it anyway.
PanthersFan14 chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
Great chapter! Loved the last part of it!
hijinklum chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
SHE'S BAAAAAAAAACK! Hehe, yay.

Brommykins! Huzzah for recognition, no?

Well, that was good! Really sad at the end, but still really well written.

I shall see you next time Sky!

-Shadow
DoNotCrush chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
Do Thorn, or perhaps Galbatorix. Oh! Oh! Dang, I forgot.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
You have Captured some great moments. I was devastated at the first, thinking of the egg that would never hatch. And then falling to Galby's crazed dreams? Shitt! I was loving "Hidden" till I got to the end and saw that it was only a dream... Whaaaahh!

But the last one seems like what happened in the book... I loved it... seeing details of Brom's consciousness in that situation, but I couldn't see what the altered path was...

Great work!
Razzika chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
I loved them all, but the last one in particular was my favorite. It was very beautiful and sad.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
cool
Lovewarriors chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
Good, but I have a question. Why do you write at the end (the one thing that did happen) about something that will maybe hapen, what about something that already did?
PanthersFan14 chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
Thanks so much for doing Murtagh again! That was awesome! It made my day to see that you updated this story and that the update was about Murtagh! Great writing, as usual. I especially liked the Rejection part - that one was my favourite!
hijinklum chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
Okay, that was awesome. And sad. Especially the last two...

BUT I liked them anyways. They were sad/sweet/totally what I wanna see happen in the end!

Oh, might I add, I'm quite glad someone remembered Blodhgarm. Poor little blue kitty-man has been so ignored! Even if said attention ends up getting him killed. :P

Well, I shall see you next update! (IGNEUS! hehe)

P.S: Brommykins sounds like a good idea!
Liraeyn chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
Murtagh is one of my favorite characters. Angsty, mysterious, and he talks with a really cool accent in the recorded versions of the books. I seem to have a thing about cool accents. Probably why I think Ari is a fascinating character. They're really similar. But why does a jerk like Ari get such a cool accent?

Anyway, I'm sorry for rambling. I really like this chapter. Actually, this whole story is good.
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »