Reviews for Unopened Doors
Lover and a Hater chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
Good, great, fantastic, wonderful...as always! I absolutely love your writing! )
Restrained.Freedom chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
Ahhh... what beautiful angst...

I have to re-read the first one after I finished, because the rest were so sad. Poor Murtagh gets plenty of tragedy in his lives at almost every turn. And when you write it I can't help loving even the tragic endings.

{I imagine little Thorn holding back to try to spare Murtagh further pain.}

AND... *Glares meaningfully at you.* I seriously hope that Thorn's death behind your last unopened door is not a preview from Edoc'sil. Thorn will NOT die. I won't let him.

BTW... You are awesome.
EasySilverDoesIt chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I really, really love how descriptive and creative you are with your stories and drabbles. I get so emotional when I read them! The one called Shatter (I'm guessing Garrow kills Saphira) was so short and simple yet I felt like I was actually feeling Eragon pain. You're absolutly incredible.

Thank you so much for writing things like this!
Amara Calla chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Love the story!

Please do Brom, I love him!
xWei chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
haha great!
xWei chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
personally, i think the arya setting up the trap thing is the best
xWei chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Awesome! haha dark eragon was great! so evil

and wow 14wives...poor eragon
Lover and a Hater chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I loved it! Honestly, every single Inheritance thing I read by you is FANTASTIC! Keep it up! Your just totally awesome! D
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Ok. That was harsh, but I liked it. *Smiles uncertainly.* Good writing style, thank you for clarifying what was going on at the end.
PanthersFan14 chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
Loved it! I hope Paolini develops Morzan's character a bit more in the fourth book.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
Whoa. These little nuggets are great! They are just enough to tease your mind into the 'explore' mode and I love that. {Some I love more than others.} XD
Lovewarriors not logged on chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Hey great, especially the part when Brom is the Forsworn.

PS: Could you do some more of Igneus, it is a good story.
Xavier Darkblood logged off chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
im kinda confused, because you didnt leave an explanation at the end. what was that exactly?
Evansbeaty chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
awsome cant wait
Liraeyn chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
This is really good. It's amazing how one different decision can have massive repercussions. Do you think you could do Murtagh next? Like if he actually took Eragon to Galbatorix?
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »