Reviews for Spirits
Shrink chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
MAN!I LOVE this story, how compelling, how tragic, how beautiful, how disturbing, poetic and eventually how heartwarming!

Well done, Well done, and AGAIN I say WELL DONE! If this was uni it would be rewarded A* Distinction.

Broke my heart and repaired it. I love the fact that Jack is so emotionally open in this FF. I'ts great to see. Also I agree with the whole broken childhood vibe we get from Daniel and as sad as it was to read it was definatly necessarry to have it like this.

I was shocked at the part where Daniel was sick from Jack kissing him, but again necessarry and a legitimate reaction from someone who has been hurt the way he has.

Please please please, write another chapter/s

I eagerly await them.
Diva chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Loved this. Enjoyed the conversation between Janet and Jack and the way Jack Dealt with Daniel's past. Excellent :D
expat19 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
this story doesn't have a second chapter is it suppose to?
Jusmine chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Wow… that’s amazing! I love it to death!

Daniel’s past is so sad and depressing and painful (you do like having your characters raped, don’t you? Lol)

Loved your Jack. He’s perfect. _

And I read this on Saturday night, but FF has been refusing to let me review, PM, or log in for DAYS! It's been driving me /crazy/! But now I'm back!

...I'd recommend you head for the hills, because I come bringing germs! (Stupid cold is still here! Now complete with a sinus congestion! _)
The Vampire Jewel chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
All I can say is...wow! I am still wiping away tears...

You have written a very powerful piece and normally, I tend to not read slash as I am not overly keen on it. I have no issues with homosexuality - hell I am bi! but something made me read your fic and I am so glad I did.

The way you wrote it, giving O'Neill such a depth that you don't really see in the series, though the way you've written it, makes it feel like its possible. Giving a deeper insight into Daniel and what possibly may have happened in his childhood.

I too have always thought Daniel had a darker past than is revealed. I was very touched by this and as I read through it and normally where I'd roll my eyes when I see two of my favourite male characters getting it on with each other, I felt such an intense emotion well up inside me.

I was abused of sorts as a child. Not sexually or physically, but psychologically and it is only recently I have come to see my own self-worth and what *I* want in my life instead of sacrificing it for everyone else, so I really related to Daniel.

Brillantly written and I look forward to reading more.