Reviews for Life, Discord And Intrigue
I love this! I love Randy! (:
steelneena chapter 11 . 10/13/2010
oooooo...
Miyu101 chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
Oh my goodness I love this story:) What is going to happen to Tim? Please continue!
Madcapmax chapter 11 . 8/2/2010
NO! Add more soon! Please!
Madcapmax chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Wow, nice story! Your little author/character ramblings at the end of the story are a nice touch.
sfbxfcb chapter 11 . 8/2/2010
Write More!
KJesusRocks chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Very good story! I love how you made them actually act like the characters would! Thanx for the story!
acelili chapter 11 . 4/9/2010
Really like your story, hope you update soonish

acelili
Harbinger209 chapter 11 . 12/11/2009
Another excellent chapter, and I do love the closeness your developing between Randy and Nira. A friendship and much more, but please update soon because I can't wait to see what happens next..please continue ..may you always have inspiration and clarity. Loving every bit as usual.
Randy Taylor chapter 11 . 12/11/2009
Great chapter, and I'm glad you're back!

-Yours truly, Randy Taylor
Alex B. Goode chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Beautiful.
Alex B. Goode chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Great job!
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Very good. Keep up the great work!
Harbinger209 chapter 10 . 3/17/2009
Things are getting interesting.

And a side of Wilson nobody sees, with a very strict policy

of secrecy and a unbudging will of keeping it in the family.

Now Nira's an independant woman with a sense of self reliance,

so it's surprising that she would be so easily swayed to follow her uncles whims. So there's must be something big behind his act of self-preservation. But I see Nira taking Randy closer into the thick of things soon with the need of a friend and a confidant with maybe more instore for the two in the coming chapters. But Tim's sudden collapse makes me wonder "what the hell just happened", did Wilson's negativity rub off or what...instilling some bad mojo.

Maybe, Wilson and Nira team-up in the next episode which might make some interesting discussion. But enough of the pretense of what if, just write what your mind throws at you and go with it. Loving it as always.

Did I mention "Your a great writer"!
Youtube Slut chapter 10 . 3/17/2009
Y can't I read a story with out someone dying, getting raped or put in jail.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »