Reviews for Harry Potter: Superhero
HAFTKAKHALEB chapter 36 . 7/13
Hey you start writing please its killing me not knowing what comes next
OK. No! Just no! Not even an Azkaban escapee like Black would give an eleven y/o firewhiskey. Well, maybe a small (REALLY SMALL) taste, not a bottle. Butterbeeer, yes, an everlasting supply of dungbombs, yes, a lot of REALLY dangerous and useful potions, YES! Not something that would damage his mental development. Sorry, just don't but it. Still a great story, I enjoy it very much.
OK, I know I am being critical. However, be aware the only reason I am reading this story is because it is a very well thought out story, the writing flows well through the Canon events (with the appropriate changes due to Harry's changed upbringing) and it really is enjoyable to read! The criticism is about a detail, not really important, but something I would like improved: Sirius was not in the inner circle of the Order, there is no inner circle. That is for Voldemort and his toadies (inner circle toadies!). He was simply a member, or maybe an important member, of The Order of the Phoenix. This refers to the end of this chapter. Keep up the truly amusing and really good work; I do love this story so far!
Harry, being a well rounded cosmopolitan (well, not exactly, but having seen many plages and people) should have both a girlfriend (slytherin to mess with the students and faculty at Sirius's behest) and a boyfriend.
Wow it's just the same shit as Harry Potter but that a given because you've barely changed anything you unoriginal pathetic piece of shit
knarf3 chapter 21 . 3/14/2016
Why the fuck isn't that Weasel cunt in Azkaban yet?!
knarf3 chapter 20 . 3/14/2016
What the fuck?! I hope you breaking them up is a sick joke. Them drifting apart doesn't even make sense. Harry promised her that he will let June turn her soon.
knarf3 chapter 19 . 3/14/2016
"Do it to WhiteMoonKnight, he wants me to kill June off." What a lame excuse. You're the author, not them.
knarf3 chapter 18 . 3/14/2016
Are you fucking kidding me? Don't tell me Harry and co. have actually forgiven the Weasels and Granger? He could have just scanned their traitorous minds.

Julia should enter a three-way relationship with Harry and June.
knarf3 chapter 17 . 3/14/2016
There are three sides in every conflict: friends and allies, enemies, and the neutrals. I think we all know which category the Weasels and the bucktoothed bitch belong too.
knarf3 chapter 16 . 3/14/2016
The Weasleys, save for the twins, Bill, and Charlie, and Granger, need to burn in hell for all eternity.
knarf3 chapter 14 . 3/14/2016
That fucking cunt! Kill that Ginny bitch! If the redheaded bint is weak-willed and petty enough to allow Riddle to possess her, then she just forfeited her right to live.

"I changed my mind June isn't going to die. Not any time soon." Oh, well then, I guess everything is fine then. Oh wait, you are still planning on killing my favourite female character of this story. What. The. Hell.
knarf3 chapter 12 . 3/14/2016
Bloody hell of a fight! I don't like the fact that you plan on breaking up Harry and June. June is a fun character and is growing on me, so I would rather they stay together.
Quietlovingman chapter 4 . 2/7/2016
Overall I am liking the ideas in this story, and Harry's characterization, however some of the things you have plucked from the book just don't ring true with Harry's attitude and appearance. Malfoy's insistence that 'James' lives with muggles and knows little magic, Ron telling his mother that 'James' wouldn't get much for Christmas, etc. I think a little polishing could really help the story flow better as these little inconsistencies are jarring.
AllBoutDatRon chapter 10 . 2/3/2016
Never mind! XD the Dumbledore thing with Snape got me. XD I am now crying because I laughed so hard. XD
1,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »