Reviews for Harry Potter: Superhero
knarf3 chapter 21 . 3/14
Why the fuck isn't that Weasel cunt in Azkaban yet?!
knarf3 chapter 20 . 3/14
What the fuck?! I hope you breaking them up is a sick joke. Them drifting apart doesn't even make sense. Harry promised her that he will let June turn her soon.
knarf3 chapter 19 . 3/14
"Do it to WhiteMoonKnight, he wants me to kill June off." What a lame excuse. You're the author, not them.
knarf3 chapter 18 . 3/14
Are you fucking kidding me? Don't tell me Harry and co. have actually forgiven the Weasels and Granger? He could have just scanned their traitorous minds.

Julia should enter a three-way relationship with Harry and June.
knarf3 chapter 17 . 3/14
There are three sides in every conflict: friends and allies, enemies, and the neutrals. I think we all know which category the Weasels and the bucktoothed bitch belong too.
knarf3 chapter 16 . 3/14
The Weasleys, save for the twins, Bill, and Charlie, and Granger, need to burn in hell for all eternity.
knarf3 chapter 14 . 3/14
That fucking cunt! Kill that Ginny bitch! If the redheaded bint is weak-willed and petty enough to allow Riddle to possess her, then she just forfeited her right to live.

"I changed my mind June isn't going to die. Not any time soon." Oh, well then, I guess everything is fine then. Oh wait, you are still planning on killing my favourite female character of this story. What. The. Hell.
knarf3 chapter 12 . 3/14
Bloody hell of a fight! I don't like the fact that you plan on breaking up Harry and June. June is a fun character and is growing on me, so I would rather they stay together.
Quietlovingman chapter 4 . 2/7
Overall I am liking the ideas in this story, and Harry's characterization, however some of the things you have plucked from the book just don't ring true with Harry's attitude and appearance. Malfoy's insistence that 'James' lives with muggles and knows little magic, Ron telling his mother that 'James' wouldn't get much for Christmas, etc. I think a little polishing could really help the story flow better as these little inconsistencies are jarring.
AllBoutDatRon chapter 10 . 2/3
Never mind! XD the Dumbledore thing with Snape got me. XD I am now crying because I laughed so hard. XD
AllBoutDatRon chapter 8 . 2/3
Most hilarious chapter EVER! xD
I think tonks would be better, with fleur it's kinda like he's replacing June as they r so similar...
Pah! You could've killed hermoine! Julie! But not June!
How dare you! You better bring her back to life again, otherwise someone will pay!
Sciny chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
i hope this not going to be harry/ginny its seems like nice story
1,252 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »