Reviews for Harry Potter: Superhero
10skinny10 chapter 1 . 11/2
i hope this not going to be harry/ginny its seems like nice story
This is one of the better hp fics I have readed in n a good while hope you find the time and willingness to finish

Wishing you A helpful muse
oudein chapter 26 . 10/15
chapter 26
sorry, but with june gone, and the turn this fic is taking from badass to kinda depressing, im afraid im out
valdezinator chapter 36 . 9/24
also, ummm
if you are like... too busy to update (not saying it in a bad way, I mean, few stories are as good as yours) then can I adopt the story?
I can continue on with it till seventh year or however long you want it to be
also I have a story idea that fits perfectly with this
so... yeah
consider it

in all demigodliness,
valdezinator chapter 36 . 9/24
pls uptade
story is awesome, but
thevaldezinator chapter 26 . 9/24
I love this story! So awesome! Funny thing, I thought the 'oui's were qui, which means who, and I didn't really understand. but now Igot it
IITOPSY KRETSII chapter 26 . 9/3
IITOPSY KRETSII chapter 13 . 9/3
kyoshi711 chapter 15 . 8/19
Your doing a great job so don't bother with other people's opinions. If I had a skill I'd be writing instead of reading.
MizuYamazai chapter 36 . 8/7
I really really hope you continue this. The story and the plot are amazing and I just about cried when June died. I love how Harry is in charge and confident but also serious when need be. This story has literally captivated me and I would love to read more. As for the Weasley family, it'd be fitting if karma happened to them. Though I have to wonder which side Bill and Charlie will be on. Please keep writing.
shadow of eyes chapter 36 . 3/13
Update! It's too good to die!
wrestlefreak36 chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
there i a paragraph where james is called mr potter in that a mistake?
your once fan chapter 24 . 7/6/2014
Why the fuck did you kill june
Mylen Ploa chapter 36 . 7/4/2014
Fell in love with this story after chapter four, was saddened to see that it hadn't been updated since 2011. While it doesn't look as though the story will be finished or updated, i still thank you for writing something that i enjoyed so much.
Follow aurther chapter 25 . 5/23/2014
You know June dying I was actually ok with cause then you gave him supercharged vampire abilities then you took his vampire and Dracula name that really did me in I could of lived with you taking one or another but you took both and ruined it for me :\ and there are no good Harry's a vampire story so really you took my two reasons for reading and while your story is good it's not what I'm looking for
1,238 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »