Reviews for Hush
Super Anonymous chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
What if kazam did not die? Sara and him will really make a nice pair. Hope you write a story about them :)
Super Anonymous chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
I was really hoping that kazam had survived somehow. I think, Sara will never let any man go near her, except Kazam. I hope you will write a fic about kazam and sara. Both of them living a new life together :)
fallenmad chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
I'm happy Sara somehow got her nonfairytale ending although I was crossing my fingers that somehow Shu and her would become 'closer' than very close. Haha that'll be for anoher story(which I hope someone would produce) but really I enjoyed reminiscing the Now and Then Here and There feeling. Really great read!
fallenmad chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
It was gripping. I wanted to weep for her. So many ways to be broken, the mind could only take so much.
fallenmad chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
I've just read two chapters and it already seems too overwhelming. It has been years now since I've seen the anime but I remembered the feeling it gave me through reading this. It was heavy. Something was weighing down on me, building up, slowly slowly like I had to sigh every once in a while. Tortured. I deem their circumstances especially Sara so dark and twistedly morbid with no right and justifiable ending. I'm ranting already ne? So I'll be reading on.
jonathan lane chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Well its good to see someone else who thought Sara needed more attention then she got in the actual series. This was actully a good little story, a little too rushed for my tastes, but its not MINE, its yours.

Anyway, the only real complant I have is that you seem to recap the parts that took place in the series rather well, but when you get to parts that are not shown in the series and require a little more imagination you seem to skim over them too much. For instance, after Sara escaped, you just sort of had her faint and then a little while later Shu shows up. We need to know what has been happenening to her between escaping and Shu showing up because, lets face it, we really don't know what was going on with her. So many things could have happened, it was a long stretch of time that she disapeared for. Also, I think in the series she wasn't raped until AFTER Shu showed up. At least thats what was implied.

If you can, please read my take on the story "Episodes 14 and on" in which I take the story past the series and keep it going I'd really like to have a co author on it since the story sort of got bogged down and I can't find a lot of insperation for writing more right now.

Good story, needs a little more depth to it, but a great job non the less.
ffnovice7 chapter 9 . 5/2/2009
This story was top-notch, and it meant a lot to me, as Sara was the character I most cared for in this series, if not of all. I'm surprised and a bit saddened that no one has claimed a comment yet, but that's because this series isn't quite as mainstream, or as palatable as much as more humane fare. When I saw the dubbed second episode on Sci-Fi, I could not believe the ending, especially since I didn't see the torture parts and because the animation did not reflect the dark subject matters of this series.

This series definitely changed my life, and I think your story helped consolidate the impact this character and the worlds she survived in had on me.

The epilogue itself is definitely a great end, as it resolves Sara's decision of going back to our time and place, and also the relationship between Shu and Sara afterwards (although, personally, I was kinda hoping for a bit of romance, but that's for a less serious ff that probably won't come up (unless I make my ff-writing debut :))